GODFREY is RACING as of 1:45 pm

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Just got off the phone with them and they are still racing!

The pits will be sloppy so be prepared for the mud and standing water.
Could be a pit full of cars. Hopefully everyone dresses warmly.

we was by there chad was working on the pits it didnt look bad didnt se many puddles the track was still pretty wet but you know it will be dry slick by the time heats are done

With all this rain I would imagine it will be very heavy all night. Unless they did not touch the track after last Friday.

I Can Really See Alot Of People B!!!ing Tomorrow Noway Would I Take My Car Out There Or Anywhere Tonight Its A Boo Boo Waiting To Happen

Some of the best racing I've ever seen out there has been after a heavy rain on a Thursday. At least it won't be the usual Godfrey dust storm. Let's just hope it doesn't turn into a rut-plagued mess. Let's also hope they have enough sense to not time trial BOTH the LMs AND Mods; otherwise, we may be out there until sunrise :)

Brandon don't go to Godfrey they race Sportsmans and BMods and Bombers there!!! You won't enjoy it.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Trashdog, to clarify and reiterate, I've no great problem with support classes PER SE. I do hate REDUNDANT support classes, i.e. B-Mods. Like I've said, why not combine classes like Mods and B-Mods and just pay bonuses to the highest feature finishing car or cars from the "eliminated" class.

Well, Mr. dirthound, you should have stayed! Jimmy won his Heat race and then finished 2nd in the Feature! (and I missed it!)

Bruce (Mr. Bomber Momma) said that they scraped off the really yucky muddy stuff, and the track was great! No holes or ridges.

So, see, dirthound, you should have stuck around.

Back