Godfrey Results ??? 6/10

Godfrey rained out after sportsman and modified heat races were completed. No other races were able to be run.

Brand new show, it's as if Friday never happened. Mid Seasons for all classes will be run June 24th.

Godfrey Race Track

We Can Use Our Tickets Next Week Right? We Will Have No Problem Like This Week Right? We Were Told The Ticket Would Be Good From The First Show For 2 Weeks Got There Friday And The First Lady That Was In Line Argued And I Called Up There And Talked To Someone Who Answered The Phones And She Said It Was Also Good For This Past Friday. So After Her Arguing For 20 Minutes At The Gate We All Got To Go In But The Ticket Lady Was Very Hatefull.

Then To Tell A 79 Year Old Lady That She Had To Dump Her Water Out And Could Buy Bottle Water There For $2 Was Awefull. The Fans And Drivers Are The Ones Who Keep The Track Open And You Mean To Tell Me That You Can't Bring Water In There. You Allow Beer In The Pits Or Let Me Guess You Guys Check Every Drivers Cooler To Make Sure They Dont Right. If You Think About It There Should Be No Beer/alcohal In The Pits At All. After The Races Or Before The Races It Doesnt Matter. For One If Your Drinking After The Races You Are Or Shouldnt Be Driving Home.

Thanks
Brandy

So Can We Use Our Tickets As Rain Out Tickets Or Not????????????????? Some One Knows Some Thing And They Arent Telling Us Any Thing. Some Of Us Would Like To Know Before We Get There.

Brandy

godfrey results

admission price should at least be posted on the entrance pit gate or general admission entrance before going in so we are prepared and not surprised.
I also saw the person in front of me throwing a part bottle of water away.
this speedway doesnot cater to the drivers or to the fans after all there is other places to go. once you loose your people they dont come back.
DOUG mabe you can open some eyes GEORGE seems to busy.

Retired

The Lady In Front Of You Was A 79 Year Old Lady And It Was My Mother In Law. She Takes A Lot Of Medicine And Needs Lots Of Water. George Told Her After She Dumpt Her Water Out That She Can Buy Bottled Water From There For $2 And Then Fill Up The Bottle In The Bathroom If She Needs More.

Also We Never Get Replies When Some Thing Is Said About That Track Unless Its Doug. Never Got A Reply On If The Tickets Were Good From Last Week Or Not. Im Assuming They Are. If Not I Guess We Wont Find Out Till We Get There.

Thanks,
Brandy

Back