Godfrey Streetstocks, Tricity Streetstocks

dunham3D

EVIL,WICKED,MEANANDNASTY
Just Wondering If Rules Were The Same. At Godfrey Were Allowed Full Cockpit Interior.tri Cities Rules Say No Interior. If So Theirs Going To Be Alot Of Godfrey Cars Illegal. Thanks Dunham3d Racing

Mine is inclosed I am going to race tcs will not take it out untill told,, I belive that Mark Fluger runs out there his is inclosed and nothing has been said to him,, plus a few others has them also.. I am not pointing fingers, just posting a fact,I like them enclosed I feal safer.

last year was ok but had to have a hatch to access the floor pan section of the car for inspection.. i ran an enclosed interior all last year at highland, godfrey, tcs, and pevely....

But, at last years rules meeting, it was discussed and agreed that the interior could be enclosed, provided there was a hatch to inspect what was under it. It was a verbal agreement so that TCS rules would be in alignment with Godfrey rules. It was never put in writing, but a lot of guys enclosed their interiors based on what was verbally agreed at the meeting, and it was never an issue last year at TCS. I guess it needs to be put in writing now, or everyone will have to take the stuff back out and run Godfrey without it.:confused:

Last year it was allowed. And the rules suppopsdly wasnt changing from last year. Soooooooooooo !!! Can we or Cant we ??

Please read the Post about Tri-City Street Stock Racers.

Thank You,
Kevin Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway

Back