Godfrey Thoughts 3/27

Trashdog

The new folks running Godfrey Speedway did a good job of getting the track raceable on Saturday. They've really done a lot of work to the track and it showed, even with all the moisture.

I came over with Mike Nicholson and Dusty Homan, they got a hold of me and told me that Godfrey was racing. So I decided to head to Godfrey for the first time in about 4 years and I was glad I did.

Mike got a 3rd in his heat and 7th in the feature. Not as good as he was hoping but at least the he was able to load the car up under it's own power....lol

Dusty Homan for his first trip outside Fredricktown put on a show winning his heat by a half track....Over Mike....lol

Dusty went on to finish in 5th in the feature and is now looking for a toterhome and huge trailer to haul his outlaw sportsman....lol.

Well I have to get ready for work so I think I'll just start posting pictures.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I also forgot to mention the large gash going down the side of Ed Dixon's big trailer. Chuck says he hit a bird, Danny seems to think it was something....ummmmmmmm, bigger....lol

I also got the one index figer off the steering wheel wave from Jimmy Cummins. After all whatyou expect from a guy with handlers and press attache's?

John Barr
The Trashdog

Mike Nicholson's car is looking good this year. Glad to hear he had a decent start to the racing season. 7th place isn't bad for a car at Godfrey that is completely Pevely legal. Hope you have a great season at Pevely and anywhere else you race. Remember...pretty don't make ya fast - get out there and rub some paint.

lets see ,how many wins does Dixon and Korte have.WOW case solve in 5 seconds............... Even though I like watching both drivers race...... they are both ausome drivers.... also they are different drivers, Dixon mostly runs high and Korte mostly runs low......... If you want to bash drivers, try drivers thats in the back of the pack,not in front.................. Go Dixon, Go Korte

Man first week of racing and the driver bashing starts why can't we all get along and watch the races? If we all liked the same drivers there would be no racing. Grow up my 2 year old is more mature than half of the people on this board.

they r both good drivers. 2 of the best ive seen, but i have to say im more impressed with korte than dixon.

Back