Godfrey tonight

wild1and83fan

so is it cheaper that it is fan appr. night???? need to know a.s.a.p thanx

Wild1and83fan

No......it Is Not Cheaper. I Talked To Chad And He Said He Couldn't Find A Sponser So He Cant Do That This Weekend...

If your not going to have fan app night, then you should get it off your web site and not steer people in the wrong way thinking they are going to get in at half price, then get to the window to find out that its full price.......

Fan Appreciation Night was very upsetting to me. I took the time to type up the idea to be presented to the drivers. I gave the idea to someone and they ran out on it instead of running with the idea.

Drivers .....it is a very simple concept. The promoter may give you a place to show your talent...BUT... The fan is there every week, some all season long to cheer you on no matter where you finish, be it first or last or on the back of the tow truck. The children that come to you after the races to sign their shirt or flag or just to ask you a question or 2. Thats why there should be a Fan Appreciation Night. It doesn't come from the promoter for a cheaper gate addmission it should come from the drivers to thank their fans that are there. Remember this....the promoter may open his gate to the driver to race but if the stands are empty is it all worth it. I think not

We brought things to be given away. Our car didn't race last night but we still came to participate in Fan Night and were told it had been cancelled....... Very disappointing.

Momma Drew

Back