Good bye to all at SFCR

racerwife3d

I have had time to think of what I will put on here. My original post was not going to be this nice. I just want to thank all who have supported Lou since he has started racing. Anyone who knows him or knows how he races knows that he is not a dirty driver. We would like to say good bye to all because we will not be at that track anymore. They proved to us last night why we were hesitant on returning there at all. I know that Lou didn't mean to spin Billy Smith out and there were several instances where I believe a black flag should have been thrown but wasn't because of "rules" or just it was ignored. If I have learned anything in the last three years racing there it is that it is not worth putting up with the "politics" at that track. I am tired of stunts like Joey Montgomery pulled to go on without anyone saying a word but others get treated like crap. So to those who we have met along the way and consider friends, hope you have good luck in the future in where ever you decide to run and we will see you next year if you decide to come to Pevely.

We love you guys and racing at sfc won't be the same without you, but I know that you will be welcomed with open arms at pevely. Good luck and we will see you all next season pevely isn't that far from us so we will have to come see you guys race there.

As far as the stunt with joey, they say thats just part of racing, sorry that was dirty. :eek:

So Good Luck to the Driemeier family you will be missed!!!!! :)

Yvonne.

It was so nice to meet you last night at the meeting of the minds. I'm sorry you guys won't be back at SFCR next year. You know, I guess I could have seen sending Lou back to the end of the line, but a black flag did seem extreme to me. I don't recall any other incidents he was involved in, or warnings, etc., which warranted the BF. In view of some of the other antics which went unpunished, yeah, I agree he got a bad deal. Good luck to you guys next year, where ever you race.

She's right, it won't be the same without you! We'll come up to see you at Pevely though.

Was glad to see he won his heat! Was unfortunate what happened with Billy, but when they FINALLY decide to use the black flag, they do go to the extreme with it.

It just makes me really mad that they don't use the black flag when needed. Lou has talked to several who said he got the raw end of the deal. Oh well, no use in cryin over spilled milk. We will just chalk it up as a lesson learned and spend our money elsewhere. I have to say that I definitely will miss everyone but will keep in touch through email if you want to send your email to me through a private message. Hope everyone has a good off season. I am already having withdrawls. LOL!!!!

Farmington's Loss - Pevely's Gain

Good Luck to you Yvonne & Lou. You guys are very good people and Lou will be a assett to the Pevely racing program. LD :)

Hey Yvonne - I'll email dirtgirl and tell her to break you in right up there. She's a HOOT!!!

Oh yeah, if she offers you a sip of her "juice" - DON'T DO IT!!! That stuff is FIRE water!!!

:eek: :eek: Racewidow if she is a friend of yours then send her on over Red Rover! Yvonne you are more than WELCOMED come see how we do it in Jefferson County ! :D ;)
AHH come on Widow are you scared of the JUICE? Chicken Scmidt ! ROLMFAO ! And when you make it over to I-55 Miss Widow make sure you come grab me... It's the same seats as it has been the last 15 years. I am going to get my Brass Norm Plate ( Cheers ) on my seat anyday! LOL!!!
And to be perfectly honest Yvonne the juice really isn't that deadly Tracy is just weak :eek: ROLMFAO !!!!! Tracy you get that Rickie Poo over to grab soem seat time at I-55 next year also. He always did such a nice job when he ran the RAMS there! Now bring that mod on over and test the waters there! Granted they are deep waters at I-55 but the cars and drivers are top notch from the front to the back! Good quality guys to run with . Hope to see you and Rick there at least once next year! Yvonne let me know when you are coming and we can get the party started early! :D You new friend since your Widows friend :eek: :D
Lisa

Dirtgirl,

We are planning on being there for the November12 show. But we will definately be there for the 2006 season. There are a couple different places we pit. Of course usually I will be in the stands with the kids. We loved racing up there when we went just didn't have the motor. Now we got the motor. Hope to get to meet you.

Racewidow,
Hope to see you up there too some. I will miss you down there but hopefully "rules" are changed and hope you guys have a good year next year. Thanks for your support.

Bring it on. I always sit in the stands due the parental commitments also LOL!!! I sit on the front stretch close to the flag man so I can voice my opinion to him often. He knows sign language also, so we have or own conversations from time to time :eek: :D ... We will have a meeting of the minds at the Nov 12th race. The only problem is so many people on here go to I-55 but they do not want anyone to know who they are. I thinkl they are afraid of stalkers :rolleyes: . We will have to have a meet and greet the 12th. As it gets closer we can make plans! Look forward to harrashing you soon ! And don't forget to bring a drinking cup ! :D

Dirtgirl AKA Lisa

Yvonne, you guys will always have my support! Have fun at Pevely next year, I'm sure Lou will finally get his feature.

Dirtgirl - You'll like Yvonne - she's not afraid to tell it like it is. She may be a little timid at first, but you'll break her in real good! I can only imagine your sign language - LOL!! Yep, no room at the meeting of the minds for the chickens! Shoot, we've all said something to make someone mad sooner or later on this board, just fess up and join in, you'll find people are very forgiving. The meetings are definately worth it!!

:rolleyes: I usually don't open my mouth enough. I have to say though, racing at pevely was some of the best nights we have had racing even though some nights we had bad luck and couldn't. I LOVE those late models. I have to say that I agree that the drivers up there are great to run with. Lou has a lot of respect for alot of them. We gotta get better calls up there.

Oh yeah, Norm - I'll get wittle Wicky to come up for some seat time next year, I promise! I'll bring my own juice next time, though! EEK, that stuff was nasty!!! Next time I'm there, I'll come see ya! We may come up for the Nov 16 race. We were there for the big race a couple weeks ago, but there were so many people I didn't make it out of the inner pits to come see ya.

Hey girls don't let Yvonne fool ya, I got to witness her getting a bit excited this past Sat. of course I think the whole fan club was a little upset okay may have been more than a little but we got our point across, I think??? She is a fairly quiet person most of the time... Just don't upset her....
Yvonne, if you drink some of that juice you will sleep for a week.....lol

Even though I don't drink "juice", after the other night I probably would have considered it...LOL. All I would probably have to do is just smell it LOL. I have to agree, I am a fairly quiet person, just don't get too excited much unless you mess with my husband or my kids. I guess that's any wife and mom.

Dirtgirls "juice" darn near melted my tongue!!!!

Should we start calling you Killer? LOL!!! Sorry, just had to ask!

You have to get better calls we have to get better pill draws! I think 85 percent of the year we started last row! Everyone has been fired from the pill draw - re hired - fired- rehired- LOL!!!
Tracy I will be there the 12th you guys need to come sit by me and have some fun ! Remember it's the 12th not the 16th so white out your calender and put it where it belongs :D ( shakes head can vision her there on a Wed Night wondering where everyone is ) . LOL!!! But Wicky I it said the 16th ROLMFAO !!! And the juice can be very very wicked depending on the vintage and flavor! But put it on ice and WOW! Never to be cold again :D Well you might be cold but you will so numb it won't matter ! :D

Ha-Ha so tell me exactly what ingredients are in this tongue melting juice?

I was a bit upset myself, I had to leave so I didn't cause a scene hehe

Back