Good Driving

c39racer

WILL RACE FOR A DR PEPPER
Good Driving/STEPH ESKEW

Just Wanted To Tell Steph Eskew Good Driving At Jacksonville She Finished 9 And Didnt Wreck Her Car.so I Dont Have To Work On It For 2 Weeks If You Know Steph Tell Good Job Lol We Tease Her Alot But She Really Getting Better But We Will Still Tease Her Because Its Fun Lol She Is A Good Team Mate Bygod KENNY&KYLE SAID GO STEPH
C39racer

bygod carl your not right...haha bout kenny and kyle....kyle doesnt no but kenny does...kenny wouldnt say that either cuz he got outrun last night like you will sooner or later...lol..bygod...bye

Hey there c39,By God, You better get busy on working on your own car cause Steph is gonna catch you before the seasons over....The extra money is still there for her to put a doughnut on your door you know......

GO RONICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The price of the doughnut is still the same unless you could give me a good reason to increase it...lol...lol. BY GOD !!!, I will repair your front bumper cover this week for you.....Hey, tell "fat-boy" Carl that front bumpers don't get messed up from going too slow....rear ones do.....and your rear bumper is in perfect shape!!!!!!
GO KYLE !!!!!
GO KENNY !!!!!!
GO RONICA !!!!!!!!
SUZIE GIRL SEZ....ARF !! ARF !!!

well steph you try to put a doughnet on my car you have to catch me first if you want i will slow down lol so you can get your money lol bygod kenny said he wants his present i will make sure he gits that lol go kenny go kyle louge go ronica go steph go duke lol go me lol are we going to lincoln sunday or brownstown or pitfield lol

dukie i cant think of another reason yet but i will...carl you dont have to slow down cuz i will eventually catch you....then what will you do yea uhhh huh...bygod i will just have to rub it in when i pass you.....bygod goooooooooooooooo ronica!!! GOooooooooooooooo Kyle!!!!!! GOoooooooooooo Kenny!!!! goooooooooooo Carl.....GOoooooooo Dukie

ohh yea and kenny doesnt want that if you give it to him i will bust you and you will not like it mr...i will sick dukie on you he will help me

Sweet Steph, Lol, I don't think you will need my help puttin the whoop on ol "fat-boy"
lol....If you can throw a punch like your dad does......carl's history...lol...lol One time he fell over in the race shop and we had to get the cherry picker to lift him back up !! He kept mumbling something about too much macaroni & cheeze ........

GO RONICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO KENNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO KYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TO H--- CARL !!!!!!!!!!

dukie i dont wanna hurt poor ol' Carl..lol...cant be mean i gotta have a place for my racecar..lol..bygod i can punch like my dad..i take after him in many ways as you should no...lol

go ronica
go kenny
go dukie

"Lil. Sis."
Congrats on your driving at Jacksonville... Just keep that up and make your way to winning every race you can... Just good job on everything you do...

Ashley W.

Well Bygod Me And Kenny Are Going To Farmercity Friday To Race Were Nt Taking Any Pugs Just The Boy So We Can Talk Bygod Race And Have Fun Looking At All The Girl Kenny Needs A Girl Friend So Im Going To Find Him 2or3 Lol Go Kenny Go Duke Go Ronica Go Steph Every On Go Go Go Lol

bygod i will go and you will like it...i no pugs aint goin its to hott for them they could die...lol.. bygod kenny dont need a girlfriend and i said noooooooooo...good bye and have a boring day.....
go roinca
go dukie
go kenny
go kyle
go carl

Will Work For Food Lol And Kenny Need A Nice Sweet Girlfriend Who Wont Wreck Him Lol I Will Find Him One Bygod

i no you will work for food....i am not kennys gf but i dont wreck him out on the track either...he said he is fine without a girl...goodbye...mr.....
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kyle logue
kyle is the man with the plan...lol

go ronica
go kenny
go dukie
go carl

Hey Stephy,
Think about it...Who will work for food ???? Lol-lol-lol........Why it's our good buddy Carl !!! Who helps work on your car and where was he last nite ??/ yup.that's rite..He was over your house and what was he doing ???? another thing....he don't take no money that the 6sq car wins...but he will take a cheezeburger if you offer him one so i guess he will race for food too !!!
Any ways....Good luck to Eskew racing tonite at Farmer City..Tell Carl the FAT-BOY if he wins the feature I guess i will treat him to the Maverick >see...race for food...lol.lol.lol

yea bygod commin to my house eating...kyle hasnt done that mr.....will race for food..i love it...lol..gooooo kyle...lol....i will tell him if he does "win"....still mad tho i wanted to race mr fatboy..lol..good luck tho....good bye

go dukie
go ronica
go carl
go handy randy
go kyle
go kenny

HEY LilHornetRacer2 were you racin me and steph might come race with you some nite
let us know will come to your track.steph and me like racin other tracks if theres good food lol

Back