Good Job Carl edwards

A35S

Go to The Front
Good job Carl edwards

After being just like Jr in the middle of the pack all day and to finish top 10 gret job. Of course I loved the job done by Jr. bad car all day and then at the end here he is

Al

Damn that Kurt Busch getting in between Jr and Gordon. Would have liked to see Jr have another go on the outside.

hangs around back out of trouble all day, then goes when it's time. nothing fishy about that. just smart racing. kinda like what hamilton, sr. did in the truck race. stayed out of trouble , then was there at the end. art.

retired said:
when a racer goes from 14th to 3rd in 1 lap the other cars must be junk or there is something fishy

I would think that they call that good drafting. Read the cars right and draft smart and go from the back to the front in 2-3 laps. As far as 14th to 3rd, that is a matter of moving up 3 or 4 car lengths at Daytona.

And a nother great job by Carl last night in the Busch race 6th place, and he said he thought they had missed the setup completley. Well for a racer that has been around here locally making it big I give Carl a big congrats.

Al

Back