Good Modified race at TCS on Sunday..

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to Jim Shereck on the win. Dean Hoffman gave him a good run. Also, BJ Seets came roaring through the field from the back (18th) to finish 3rd!

Was BJ Seets setup as a B-mod last night or was he running a A-mod engine? I know he's normally in the B-mods at Godfrey this is why I asked.

I didn't stick around for the feature in the mods....but it's great to see 4 of the top 6 were I-55 regulars. :)

It Was A Great Mod Race! I Was Thinking Dean Might Pull It Out After The Last Caution. The Caution Before He Got A Good Restart And Ran Door To Door With Pizza For Awhile. I'm Glad Jim Stuck To His Line Cuz He Got His Groove Going Again And Held Dean Off!

Good Job Jim!

Did the modified race get started at 11:00 it says on another internet site it that it started at 11:00.

That was fun to watch those two battle... great run for BJ too! :cool:

IMG_3252.jpg

When we left at 5 min. till 11 the feature had not started. I was really bummed out we wanted to see the battle that Dean And Jim had. we knew thats what was gonna happen. work ****s sometimes!!!!

Did they give BJ 3rd? I thought they announced him 4th behind Bittle at the conclusion of the feature. Regardless that was one heck of a race. BJ was fast on the top, but didnt appear to have the motor to run the bottom with Bittle and Hoffman... regardless all 4 were gittin it lol.

Bj Did A Awsome Job !!!! And John Wow He Kicked Butt Also Winning A Heat To Make The Feature !!! They Made It Worth My $22 Alot Of Good Racing Going On Congrats To Shannon Babb

Back