Good used engines/parts/355",408",415",421",440" all steel blocks,some w/aluminum heads

CRAIG

racey4
I have a full roller 355"steel dart heads 230cc,forged lower end,h-beams 6.0" eagle rods,eagle crank,trw 13.0:1 ratio pistons,crane roller cam,gear drive,crower stainless rockers,etc.etc.5 nights on gas c&s two barrell...........i have a full roller 408" motown block crower 3.800 crank, pbm h beam 6.0" rods,je 13.0:1 forged pistons,roller cam,steel dart heads 230cc,crower stainless rockers,etc.etc...........i have a 440" dart block,4" eagle shaft,eagle 6.0"h-beam,je 14.0:1,dart pro 1 aluminum heads w/cnc portwork,full roller cam,yella terra shaft rockers etc.etc.......i also have 415" shortblock all good stuff,and a nice 421"shortblock......misc heads (steel) and a set of brodix 11x needs repair on deck,i have new ferra valves stud girdles,springs,locks and retainers.....brodix will repair for 500.00 i just dont need them! Call if you need anything thanks,craig halderman 573-690-1998

engine parts

I tried to send you an email and I think I wrote down wrong, could you call my cell 309-242-5929 thanks Gary

i sold the dart pro 1 aluminum heads

still have lots of other stuff,3 mods 1 late model,coach and stacker trailer etc. I NEED A DUMP TRUCK AND BACKHOE FOR ON SITE WORK/////WILL TRADE!! misc stuff listed:........2 400 "blocks, several 350 blocks,two sets of dart 230cc 64 cc steel heads,one set of bodix 11x ported aluminum heads needs surface work..new valves, springs,locks retainers etc.they are spreadport comes w/ guirdles and coolant tubes....i have a 355" full roller engine w/ steel dart heads, i have a 408 motown block w/ steel heads,i have a 440 " dart lil'm shortblock all new w/ head studs,cam lifters etc. just needs heads. sold heads?lots of misc 415" and 421" stuff? call w questions thanks craig halderman 573-690-1998

440" shortblock

i would sell shortblock for $3800.00 its fresh,new pistons,rings,bearings,it has solid billet roller cam,head studs etc. needs timing chain,oil pump,heads and gaskets to be complete.......im not going to build this engine back up.....i dont need it right now i figured i would buy new if i race again...it dynoed 748hp and 660 ft lbs w/ dart pro 1 cnc ported heads was a 434" and was rebored and built to this level and has sat for a year....it is now a 440" it needs some dart pro1 platinum heads and even produce more horse!!it had awsome torque as it was,won championship in late model and i ran it in a mod. call if interested 573-690-1998

trades??

anybody have an old single axle dump truck....or skidsteer? building a house now need to move dirt....backhoe,etc....call make offers!! well used equipment ok i can repair!!573-690-1998

short blocks

hello i was wondering if you got my email i sent you about the pictures of the 421 and 415 stuff ,im still interested in the stuff and have cash in hand so if you could send me the pictures and info on the stuff that would be great. thanks gary

How Much For The 408?

I might be interested in the 408. How much do you want and what condition is it in?

i have these heads still!!

no pics yet but i gaurantee no damage to anything other than combustion chamber on couple of cylinders.....call for questions,thanks craig 573-690-1998

408 engine

this 408 is in a turn key viper mod right this minute....it has steel heads and only has 4 races on it...it has c@s areosol carb on methenol i would sell it but need serious offers to remove it from this car,because its the only car running at this time and i might get a wild hair to race once this summer?who knows.....call me and we will deal somehow??? 573-690-1998 thanks craig halderman

all this stuff still here? guess everybody is as broke as i am!!!

call and lets get this stuff out of my garage.....i have had alot of silly offers,lets get serious now!!!haha

still have four cars and lots of engine stuff in my way

call and make offer on anything of value, will trade up or down!!

I think it would help to make an updated list of exactly what you still have for sale and a solid price. CB

Back