GravelRama

BRSD_OWNERS

BRSD_OWNERS
Hey, we havent heard any results but we are sure that Show Me 4X4 has dominated again. Please post for us the results.....Congrats to ALL, and hope everyone was SAFE!!!!!
Christi and Jason

Will have to wait on all the results but i know of a few.

First in XXC Flat Drags Brad Lund
First in XXD Flat Drags Bill Sutton
First in XC Flat Drags Terry Weis / 2nd Steve Lanvermeir
First in XD Flat Drags Daniel Weis
First in XC Up Hill Drags Terry Weis / 2nd Steve Lanvermeir
First in XD Up Hill Drags Dan Weis / 2nd Place David Mallow
First in XB Big Eliminator Hill J.R. Dreher
Steve Lanvermeir 2nd and Joel Kling 3rd on the Big Hill in XC
I know there were more Show Me Club members that done a great job out there that I'm not sure on were they placed. I dont think i got these wrong i hope? This is what i can recall.
I also think the Show Me 4x4 Won the OverAll Big T Trophy for the club with most First, Seconds and Thirds and other Awards!
Plus Phil Moser doing a massive wheel stand and Steve Barton launching from a sideways starting spot and still climbing the Big Eliminator Hill put on some good entertainment for the crowd! Great Time was had by all!

Pics from Gravelrama 37!

The family & I were able to attend this year. It's been almost a decade for us. We had a blast (of course!) watching our Show Me 4x4 group kick butt! Special thanks to them for their hospitality! Anyway, here are a few pics from the hill. We only took about 150. If you were competing and would like to know if I got one of your car, just e-mail me and I'll check... Enjoy! :eek:

Attachments

• stlr1.JPG
    stlr1.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 351
  • stlr2.JPG
    stlr2.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 258
  • stlr3.JPG
    stlr3.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 272
  • stlr4.JPG
    stlr4.JPG