Great Back To School Car For A Kid

FIREBALL

I have for sale a 1979 Chevy Malabu 4 door sedan,,V8 automatic with cold air.I have been using this car as my driver for the last 2 months.This car came from a elderly mans estate in Creave Coure Mo.,,according to the family member I talked to this car has 38XXX miles,I cannot gaurentee that one way or the other,you be the judge,it is extremly tight and goes down the road great with no bad habbits...The body has almost no rust,it has some paking lot flea bites that the former owner touched up with spray paint,the interior is in good condition with just the headliner doing what most older GM cars do,,come down a bit..The car is yellow and looks respectable enough to park in front of your house...I have a good Mo. title and am asking $750 for it..This would make a great back to school car for some kid,,I would think it will be a much safer car than some rice burner with a big old exhust pipe sticking out the rear,plus it has a big trunk for them big sub woffer speakers...I can email a picture,,call 618 654 5122

Back