104.1 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCN1176.jpg
    DSCN1176.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN1179.jpg
    DSCN1179.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 202
Christmas is coming

This would make an awsume christmas present, you could not even build the chasis of the truck for that!

WOW this is a great price for this truck. Nothing but the best on it. I bet there is even some of my high dollar red paint on it!!

lol ya sorry bout that jack! :) but hey this is a great truck!!!! i hate to part with it but it has to go!!!!!

Gotta Go

I have been insulted by many people telling me that I have tooooooooooo much money in this Mini Stock Heck I know thAT, I AM SELLING It for $3,000.00 and have that inextra parts that go with it. I know it is well worth alot more I just need to sell it, because it is too good of a racecar to let sit since my wife is sick and my daughter feels she is not appriciated by her parents for what she is doing. So please someone buy it for a great deal. Price is FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO Tire Kickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that no one bought this truck yet everyone that knows this truck knows it is a steal for that price. Its a Chevy that runs like a ford and you gotta love that.

I cant believe that no one bought this truck yet everyone that knows this truck knows it is a steal for that price. Its a Chevy that runs like a ford and you gotta love that.
correction, there is no ford that can run like a chevy, and I can personaly tell you even tho I've never seen this truck run, it takes a lot to get a truck to run up front in a pack of cars. There's only a handful of trucks that can do it on a regular basis, and I've seen the results on mcs website it this truck can do it. I'm saying this as a 100% traitor, 1 for what I've said about the price before and went and paid more for a mini, and 2 for going from a truck to a car, but I did stay chevy. I paid more for just a car that I only have 3nights withand have to do a total rebuild from 1 wreck, or you can buy this truck that is more capable of handling a hard crash and still be a front runner

Thanks

Thanks for the coments folks, I need to sell the Mini Stock but I feel I am giving it away for $3200.00 especially with all of the extra parts I have for it. I have had alot of TIRE kickers one needs to build a truck like mine and see how much just the chasis will cost without the motor. I f I don't sell it I mit partener up with someone or just make it a flower pot. Thanks Again!

I'm surprised no one has bought it yet either.
this truck has all the good stuff in it already.
not only performance wise, but safety also.
I would think you could run this down in Doe Run and be up front no prob.
hey rich, have you tried racingjunk.com?
we've had pretty good luck sellin stuff on there before.

jt652 that sounds familiar, wasn't that a truck that used to run at mcs years ago?
I heard they shut the place down after he retired. lol

find you a mini and run down to fulton with us. were gonna go there. but not every week. just here and there. they have some pretty open rules.
unless they change them for this year. the were gettin like 18 or more cars down there.

S-10

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now Lives In Fayettville Arkansas, Thank You For Your Coments GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Back