Greenwalt Sighting

I heard there will be a possible " GREENWALT " sighting at the Fredericktown Raceway this week-end !!!!!!! :) LD

Greenwalt Guy

J.J. Jeremy is just a really nice guy that is a good clean racer. He has been driving a hobby/sportsman up until this year and has went over to the modified world. He is just fun to watch on the track. Come check him out !!!! Leadonna

?????????

Nothing personal or anything but I've seen him race several times and he isn't THAT fun to watch. Watched him race at Farmington at the All Star show and aah well, he didn't woo me at all. Sorry, I think he needs more practice.

bigrightrear,

First of all you copied your name (bigrightrear) off of the message board on hoseheads.com....at least be original

Jeremy won 11 features last year and was points champion at Farmington.

Just wondering...How many features did you win?

OP,from the post from this person,don't think bigrightrear has anything to do with tires,if you know what I mean,LOL

Some Truth

Yes, Jeremy wasnt in perfect form on the night of the ALL STARS. It was his first night to hop into that new modified of his and YES he had some bugs that needed to be worked out ! A new car usualy does. And like i said, he is use to being in a sportsman. So, give him a break ! As OP said, Jeremy's record speaks for itself. Leadonna

To ALL OF THE ABOVE

Just stating my personal opinion.... don't like it... don't read or respond to it.

sprinted, I said nothing personal in the post. And I meant nothing personal to anyone. Are you trying to make it personal?

opnwhlmnd, I haven't a clue of what you are talking about with the hoseheads.com thing, but if you say so. And I never said he didn't win any features. I said that he wasn't that fun to watch and that he didn't woo me in the modified.

Too many so called know it all experts on here with all the stats from 50 different drivers from 50 different states. Opnwhlmnd, I guess that means that you can read. Don't race, never claimed to and I really don't give a damn if you do either.

Bigrightrear!!!

Excuss me, yes you are able to give your personal opinion, but don't get on here being a SMART *****, by bashing someone!!!! All Hobbiestocksfan did was start a post, if YOU DON't like Greenwalt, then you shouldn't of POSTED!!! So don't get on here with an attitude cause some people do like him. You pi$$ somebody off and there going to come after ya!!! My personal opinion for you is if you don't like something then don't post on it!!! JMO!!! :D Have a nice DAY!!!!:D :D

No EXCUSE ME

It's called freedom of speech. And you had better look up the meaning of bashing, because what I said was my personal opinion. If I called him a piece of **** or said that he only wins because he cheats or etc..... that would be bashing. All it boils down to is you didn't like what I said so you just took at stab at me. GET OVER IT>>>>>>>>>>

Apparently There Is NO Excuss for You!!!

Ok, Freedom of speech, bashing whats the difference??? If you dont like somebody, THEN DON'T POST!!!! And NO I didn't like what you said. Theres plenty of people I don't like, but I don't post bad things about them, its called RESPECT!!!

blewbyyoutoo

Maybe you should practice what you preech a little yourself. Because what you're saying and what you're doing are of the same. I ruffled your feathers and you don't like it. It kind of looks like you need a little help with this one, so here it goes:
Bashing is when you talk trash about someone, insulting them because you don't like them. You need to go back up to the top of this page and reread what I wrote. I clearly stated that it was his driving that I was not impressed with. Meaning that I don't care for his driving techniques. I didn't say anything about him being a bad person or a person that I didn't like. Everyone else just took it apon themselves to add that in there like you did. And speaking of respect... maybe you could respect my opinion whether you liked what I said or not.

"Sorry, I think he needs more practice" IS bashing. The guy has one several races and a championship and does a good job behind the wheel of his car. He also happens to be one of LD's favorite drivers and a friend of hers as well.

If YOU don't like it, then practice what YOU preach-"don't like it... don't read or respond to it."

And since I can honor an opinion, How much practice do you think he needs, smartguy? What does he NEED TO LEARN to impress or OUTDRIVE you? There are more racers out there, than JUST sprintcar drivers.......:rolleyes:

I think he did quite respectable for the first night out in a new car, good enough at least that someone like you shouldn't be judging him or bashing him for one nights worth of action. There's MY opinion......;)

Forgot to add.....

FOURTH in the feature at the rock........I'm woo'ed. Hey LeaDonna, tell Jeremy I said "good job". Not too shabby with 24 cars there!:D

Maybe BRR can enlighten us on the official status of the other 20 talents that finished behind him......Hell, I'll pick one outta the hat for him--Give us an opinion on John Bohn, O' great one.:confused:

opinion noted

Take it to Pevely. Bring on the real competition. Scott Weber will give a lesson or two. Bohn... don't really have an opinion, haven't seen him race much lately. He was decent in the late model.

Big Rear

Your right I can read just fine. I can also spell PREACH which is a pretty simple word to spell for most of us.

Your right an IMCA style modified will sure get a lesson from any Pevely UMP modified. Uh hate to break it to you but not the same class of cars.

We have learned that your impressed with yourself, but does anyone else impress you?

I've seen Greenwalt race 1 time at SFCR last year, did a pretty good job. I believe he won the feature that night. I haven't seen him race enough to comment any further. Would like to see him come race at I-55 sometime, just to see how he would do. :confused:

Scott Weber when he came to Fredericktown to race during the last couple of years has never really done a whole lot. I do think I remember him winning one race a couple of years again when he and Rusty Griffaw beat the living crap out of each other. But for the most part guys like Joe Giesler have handled him pretty well. This is not a knock of Weber, it's just certain drivers do better under certain circumstances. How this got to be a thread attacking Jeremy is just crazy. Jeremy is a good solid driver and can drive virtually anything. He's a tremendous asset to whatever track he is racing at.

BRR

I am fully aware that everyone has drivers that they like or dont care for. And all the drivers know that there is people that dont like them but, i believe you are being VERY unfair with your comments ! Alot of the drivers are in different rides this year and it will take them time to get adjusted to their new cars. Like John Bohn for instance. He is use to driving a late model and now he is in a modified. It will take these guys a few races to get the feel of the car and how it handles. It does not make John or anyone else less competive or enjoyable to watch ! BRR you are intitled to your opinions but dont be so harsh with them ! Jeremy and the others you mentioned are just really good guys that are working very hard to entertain the fans. They may finish 6th or they may carry the checkered but cut them some slack !!!!! LeaDonna:)

Back