Greenwalt........

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
WOW!!!! Just wanted to say that you had a GREAT race Saturday night. The best race on the track was for 2nd place between you, John Bohn, and Mike Francis. Loved seeing you try the high side and make it work...definitely didn't hold anything back. Proud of ya for that!!! You have continued to improve in the modified week after week. Hope to see you get your first feature win soon. You had/have a lot people cheering for ya. Good luck Tuesday night and the rest of the season...you're figuring things out.

Congratulations to the other #18 of Brent Thompson on your feature win both Friday night at The Rock and Saturday night at SFCR. You have really been on a roll lately.

Great Job ...

I had to tell Jeremy how well he did also. He really was into that race, and i enjoyed seeing all of them batteling it out in that Modified Feature. As everyone well knows Jeremy is one of my favorite drivers because he is clean driving and just an all round great guy. As some of us were saying Jeremy has some great oppritunities for someone of his age. To be able to drive so many different styles of race cars and seems comfortable in all of them. Continued sucess Jeremy..... Im cheerin for ya !!! LD :)

Prayer........

Ya know, LD, maybe a prayer is in order for Jeremy. Must owe someone an apology. Come on, say it with me............."Lord, I apologize for smacking LD in the face with a minnow (I mean fish....if that's what you call that little thing)." :p Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Can you imagine what it's gonna be like when that bus rolls in from Potosi to see Larry the Cable Guy? I think they are bringing the whole town (or darn near).
I have to agree with you, LD. Jeremy is a very clean driver and an all around great guy. The best part is that he seems to love racing no matter what car he's driving....the pure street at The Rock, his modified at SFCR, a sportsman car, a sprint car, whatever. Great to see the way his family supports him and we all know he has lots of fans....................didn't know you were such a big Greenwalt fan though, LD :rolleyes: (hard to tell sometimes..........NOT!!!!!). Again, good luck, Jeremy.

Lord ..................

Jeremy apoligises for SMACKING me in the face with that Minner that he caught while attempting to fish ! And LORD ....... Jeremy apoligises for doing such an awful thing to 1 of his 4 fans that he does have ........OHHHHH and LORD ...... Jeremy apoligises for using his cheatter motor this Tuesday night to win that big check :eek: LD

4 fans?

LD, are you sure Jeremy has 4 fans? :confused: That's stretching it don't ya think? I would say he only has 3 at the most........LOL ;) !!!! By the way, Lord, LD apologizes for making a comment about Jeremy running his cheater motor to win the big check Tuesday night because there will be some crazy person who will believe it and make a big deal about it. Lord, Jeremy apologizes for not checking his e-mail or answering machine and getting back with anyone. Lord, he also apologizes for not having dinner with all of us when we invited him.....guess that's why you blessed him with such a "LARGE" fish that night :p ...hehehehe!!! Oh, and, Lord, I apologize for getting such a kick out of hearing Jeremy do this, BUT it's so FUNNY!!!!! Lord, on a serious note, please be with him and all the drivers as they take to the track Tuesday night and every night. Watch over each and every one of them, because, Lord, they too apologize for driving like idiots :D ..........hahahahaha!!!!! Good luck all!

It's LD's turn.....

You know you owe the Lord an apology after last night. Repeat after me......Lord, I apologize for the awful thing I wrote on that dirty red Grand Am. I also apologize for the things I was going to write before I almost got caught....for these were some terrible things.....hehehehehehe!!!!! Did you repeat after me???? Good thing I like ya. I will also ask for your forgiveness. See ya all at the track........should be some GREAT racing.

Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!!!!

OH Lord, LD apologizes for getting caught, writing on the Grand Am. LOL :D :D And she apologizes for about losing her pants. LOL :eek: :eek: :D :D

By The Way ..........

LORD ......... Kasey, Kenny and Shannon apoligise for poluting your clean fresh air ........ and LORD I apoligise just because the crowd i was with tonight, they need your help ......... Hethrens ..... LD

Lord ............

Tater apoligises for driving a cheater car ......... and LORD, i apoligise for the ones in the stand that called him a JERK ..... there really sorry .... :eek:

Lord...........

we apologize for...................................???????????????
Don't think there are any apologies in order today ;) . I'll get back with ya on that. GO JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Helloooooooooooo?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LD, where's your apology? I can't believe you haven't apologized for becoming such a snob this week.....lol!!! Again, repeat after me if you can't do it yourself.........."Lord, I apologize for not calling FaithfulFan back this week when she called me...because she is such a WONDERFUL person." What? Was that a bit much? Man............other than Tuesday night racing, this has been a boring week...no good gossip going on and nothing to "pray" about. Jeremy, make sure you pay CLOSE attention Sunday evening...everyone is looking forward to your new material. OOHHHHHHHH, and, Lord, I apologize for being a Jeremy Greenwalt fan, but you made him such a wonderful person and a good, clean racer, so it's your fault!!! Good luck, Jeremy!!!! Don't forget about your fans.....they are what racing is all about.

from what i seen it looked to me as if jeremy was mad he got beat by kasey and decided to nudge kasey kasey was steamed so he ramped over jeremy's car. but it did look like there was some beatin and bangin while they were racing. and i will say i seen jeremy run into kasey's rear end and push him while they were racing. so yeah there was a lil beatin and bangin but jeremy running into kasey at the end of the race was uncalled for. and if i were in kasey's shoes i wouldve done what he did. oh by the way just a question is corey part owner of greenwalts car???????heard a lil something about that tuesday night at the track. ah well...

Rumors, rumors, rumors.............................................need I say more?
This post is for fun amongst us "Greenwalt" fans and friends; not intended for any negative comments toward him or ANY driver for that matter. We are posting things that we know will make others laugh (because they know what we're talking about). For once, can't we just have a post that is in good fun without someone ruining it? Good luck to each and every racer this weekend (especially my favorites). Hope you all have fun and make it home safely (that's what's important).
Lord, I apologize for getting aggitated, but can't racing just be FUN again without the constant rumor mill and bad mouthing? Not that I'm an angel, but I know what kind of money these guys have in their cars and I'm trying to be the positive voice for a change...you know, turn over a new leaf in life. Focus on the positive, not the negative.

i'm sorry i didn't mean for this to be taken offensive. umm...so how about this "lord please let faithfulfan forgive me for the post i made. although i did not mean for her to take offense to it i thought that, the whole greenwalt/burch thing was what they were talking about. so my apologe to both you adn faithfulfan!" LOL just playin with ya faithfulfan but really, sorry i didn't mean to make you mad or anything. i thought this was a serious thing. but no bigge. :>:>:>:>

That was a good one 410man........made me laugh and that's what this post is all about.....not AT ALL a serious thing!!!!! We just like to laugh and joke around. I believe that I can forgive you for the post you made......just don't let it happen again...LOL!!!!!

O.k. ..... Lord

I apoligise for taking the week off from everything and everyone..... and LORD, you know i apoligise if i have hurt anyones feelings........ OH LORD .... i apoligise for also being a Jeremy Greenwalt fan but LORD you know he and his family are really good people that i have grown to love and respect ! By The Way Lord .......... Thank you for all the wonderful people i know in racing ............................... LD :)

Faithful- You ain't right!! :D You crack me up. I tried to change too, but some people just won't let you make that adjustment. Have fun tonite and cheer for whoever you want to. It sometimes make the race more interesting depending on who you're sitting next to. :D

WOW, LD!!!! That was a good one. I really felt that one down deep. He definitely will forgive you after such sweet and kind words. Guess you just needed to take a few days vacation from "life". No hurt feelings, just a concerned friend. We should all be thankful for the MANY wonderful people we know in racing. So many new friendships can be (and have been) made in just the past month or so...funny how things change, huh? See ya all at the track!

Back