Griffaw vs. Harrison

mcs33cjrocks

Ok Everyone, I know this question is probably easy but, tell me who your favorite is, Griffaw or Harrison? And you can't say both! I know I pick Griffaw, hands down!!!!

mike harrison is the one chasing griffaw and taking his wins, to me thats the man i root for!!and the real champion.

leka may not b a choice but is a definite contender.With the makeup week coming up and his worst finish being 13th and harrison and griffaws not bein worse then 7th i beleive will make it close.either which way it'll b a great battle to the end and will come down to eldora.just my opinion.

I will say Griffaw , because Harrison hides out.Harrison always told us that he could not come to Flora because it was to far to drive on Friday.Then he starts driving to kentucky and stuff on Friday nights.He was just afraid of the competition.The one night he did show up at Flora was on a Tuesday and Kinder SPANKED him...Griffaw raced at Flora 4-5 times a true champion races at more than 2-3 tracks.GO RUSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its going down to one more race and its a four point difference going into Eldora, and close for all of the top 3. I have not seen Rusty and Eldora so I don't know if he will be a factor or not. I have seen Harrison and Leka there though. Harrison was in a semi last year and came from the back to do pretty well and I believe Leka did pretty well. I am taking Leka to win the title, but I wish Rusty the best.

harrison is the king of dirt!!!!!!haha

harrison will soon become the king of asphalt, just wait and see. i will guarantee it!!!mark my word!!! sweet job mike ur awesome dude

And where is he going to become the King of Asphalt???? And when is it to be announced ? You know inquiring minds want to know!!!!! :)

Back