Growing Habit!

InTheMiddle

I was there Sat. nite and it seems like lot of bad calls where made. This seems to a growing habit at SFCW!:confused:

SFCW??

Sant Fwancis county Waceway?:D J/K;)

You should refer to the post made by bruuce. It was all a PR stunt. Everyone has been "bellyaching" about the rain. But, now that it has relented and given us a few nights of racing, there was gonna be a shortage of things to complain about without bad calls...

Seriously, give them a few weeks to get back into the swing of things... Their job isn't as easy as you think it is, it's easy to miss things happening on track. Not everyone has the same view as the ofiicials, the way you see it may not be the way they do.

You are right!

It's not as easy as it seems from the stands or the pits. Let's hope the rain is over and we can ALL get back to racing and having fun:)

SFCW??

Sant Fwancis county Waceway?:D J/K;)

You should refer to the post made by bruuce. It was all a PR stunt. Everyone has been "bellyaching" about the rain. But, now that it has relented and given us a few nights of racing, there was gonna be a shortage of things to complain about without bad calls...

Seriously, give them a few weeks to get back into the swing of things... Their job isn't as easy as you think it is, it's easy to miss things happening on track. Not everyone has the same view as the ofiicials, the way you see it may not be the way they do.

LMFAO
i tawt i taw a puddy tat....

just be fair

i know its hard to to see everything that is going on out there, i have trouble keeping up with all the cars on the track from up on top of the stands . i think what most people want to see is just call it fair and be consistant with the calls. I have seen some calls that i did not know what the **** was going on and some that i did

Back