GRT by Phillips

th59

GRT by Phillips Modified. Chassis number 617. The Chassis is in very good shape. It is a fab 68-72 Chevelle front clip. It is a spring behind 4 bar set up in the rear. This chassis has won many features and is a front runner wherever you race at.

Chassis
  • Winters quick change rear end with 6:18-6:31-6:58 change gears
  • Bert transmission
  • Quartermaster reverse mount bellhousing with pump drive
  • QA1 50 series racer revalveable shocks on LF,RF, and RR ( I have revalve kit and tools)
  • QA1 26 series 7-2 monotube shock on LR
  • BSB bearing birdcages and bearing brake floaters on both sides. You can clamp RR brake floater to rear end housing
  • Quickcar Outlaw biscuit pull bar with new yellow biscuit (also have BSB spring bar with Eibach progressive spring)
  • Eibach spring on all four corners of car
  • Full guage panel with Oil pressure, water temp, recal ltach, fuel pressure
  • Break bias guages
  • Parker pumper blower for helmet
  • Howe ball joints upper and lower
  • Pinto spindles
  • AFCO double pass radiator
  • Break bias adjuster
  • Sweet steering box
Engine has 10 nights on it. This engine has the very best parts. I do have dyno sheets. Engine made 715hp and just over 600ft/lbs of torque with current headers.
  • SB2.2 cylinder heads with coated titanium intake valves
  • T&D shaft rockers 1:9 ratio
  • SB2.2 GM Performace block bored .040
  • 55mm roller cam bearings
  • Jessel keyway roller lifters
  • Bullet roller camshaft for SB2.2 block
  • External Woulf oil pump which drives DSR fuel pump (shows set up in picture)
  • Carrilo 6.200 rods and bolts
  • Winberg crank
  • Cleavite bearings
  • MSD distributor and 7AL ignition box
  • New Woody Ignition wires
I am asking $17,000 for the complete car. This is a good deal to start racing with very good equipment. I also would be willing to seperate rolling chassis and engine.
Please contact me @ 217-433-2047 or email questions to ndshort@consolidated.net.

Back