GSR Tire Treatment is No More

bleed_blue16

Nick Gieseking
GSR is no more. You can get all of the preps we made fast and in my opinion the best in the area from Mark Strange and only him. He is the Venom Juice dealer as well. You can also still get the best tires around here from him as well, Strange Cuts. After what has happen lately I'm stepping away from the situation because Mark doesn't deserve what is going on because of some who don't like me. Mark is a top notch person and driver so please continue to let him make you fast. He deserved better last night, and at this point he won't get the respect deserves. Some made a point last night at Bedrock to do him wrong because we owned a company together. It's just not right. Mark is like family to me and we will always be best of friends, so I'm done. All the best.

It's not a total lose. Mark will keep what we called GSR Black+Yellow, the Venom Juice dealership, and of course Strange Cuts(Which I never had anything to do with finacially anyway).

I will keep the Track Tac dealership. I will still go to the track and help just like I did before as will he I'm sure. I just don't want him to be affected when he is racing because of how some feel about me. Nothing is really changing other than the fact that we are seperate when it comes to the money part of it. I still fully endorse and encourage everybody to be on th best prep and tires in the area, all from Mark.

There's a reason people treat him bad and i would safely say it's not just cause of you.. Now I know neither of you personally, have heard a lot of good things about Mark.. Now the the problem I have heard is that it's your mouth that gets you both treated bad.. I'm mean nothing bad cause like I said I know neither of you.. Just letting you know what I have heard as an outside person...

goody nothing i said was bad.. All i did was make a comment based on what i have heard... i know each guy just not well, meet them once... so from an outside view, i was making comment based on what i have heard.. if i offended you nick then i apologize but i meant nothing by what i said just letting you know what is said that you can't always hear...

Don't worry about it, just a sensitive subject for me right now.

I do understand that some think I have a big mouth or that I'm cocky, well, ok. I'm confident in what I do and what my products do so if that's bad then so be it.

There's a reason people treat him bad and i would safely say it's not just cause of you..
And what would you say it is since you don't personally know him???????????????????? Mark and his family are personal friends of mine and I would like to "safely" know what those reason's are.

This wasn't supposed to turn into that. All I was doing was telling everyone that Mark will be handling everything for now on.

Mark and his family are A+++ people and they should be left out of this.

Everyone needs to relax and learn to read... I stated that i meant nothing bad by what i said.. Mark and his family are probably great people, but just think about what Nick said mark is treated bad on the track or off, this means people are doing whatever they are doing because of him not Nick... If you wreck a guy or bad mouth a guy for a reason like not liking his partner because of his mouth that's dumb as hell... So if I was Nick and mark I wouldn't split up at all I would continue to take their product to the track and when someone does stupid shxt turn and walk away eventually people will grow up... Now think about that and tell me that what is happening to Mark is all Nicks fault, cause your a dumbaxx if you think it is....

Back