Guess Who Is Getting Older

Kenny Harris !!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Kenny. Hope you have a wonderful birthday !!! Dont eat to much cake... you need to watch that girlish figure you are sportin :eek: :D Your #1 fan - LeaDonna

i thought...

he just had a birthday last month. oh ya he's gettng younger by the month. kenny happy birthday you old fart!!!!head!!!!

Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!! LD , I keep this great figure from drinking milk, It does a body GOOD........ Wolf, at 40 years young now ,do you think I want to have a Birthday every month , only if I can get younger....LOL Lisa is making me homemade pizza and chocolate chip cookies, what more could an old fart ever ask for !!!!!!!! The"Hustler"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY, From Bad Bob and the three newest
members of "Bad Bob's Church for Wayward Women"

Thanks again, getting older takes the brain alittle longer to react and I just relized that we are like wine, we just get finer with time.. Just ask Bad Bob.........LOL The Hustler

I'm afraid if I give Kenny too much crap about being older than dirt that he will get Lisa to kick my butt. I heard that one time that Lisa beat up 4 Marines, 2 Navy Seals, and a track official with both hands behind her back. LOL!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmm...

LD, if there is an odor coming from the furniture, it isn't from Lisa peeing on it...it's from you and Tater ...maybe Lisa should put you two out in the yard.

With me being an old fart now, I have a reason for passing gas now.You are leaving Shannon out now and I know it will upset him !!!!!!

Back