HAMMERLE wins B-Ville feature, Martin spins!

Racerrod

racerrod
After Frankie Martin took a risky move and took himself out of the feature event, it was left up to Standridge to catch Hammerle. But the dryslick track and the rush hour traffic was not too kind to Standridge and Hammerle won the race pulling away by about 8 car lengths. But most of the race was bumper to bumper racing between Hammerle and Standridge. The best Standridge could do was get even with Mike in the corners, but Hammerle clearly was the master in traffic and never waivered. Way to go Mike!

I'd also like to make it known that Frankie Martin was the first to congratulate Mike after he climbed from his car! Way to go Frankie too!! Both are classy drivers in my book.

RacerRod

Class Acts!!!!

Congrats to Mike Hammerlee!!! You know you always hear drivers getting bashed on here but never hear anyone bashing Hammerlee or Frankie. I think that says alot about both drivers!! Mike & Frankie are both class act drivers, two of the nicest guys around.

Frankie was definitely pullin for Hammerle. Martin by far had the fastest car for the feature....I though for sure that Standridge was goin to pass Hammerman...but the ol' 16 wouldn't be beat tonight.

Good job Mike yea Frankie is a very classy guy! we were just talking the other day aboput how everyone always has good things to say about both guys and nothing bad! yea frankie had a rough time last night but he made up for it tonight beating don oneal for the victory in the challenge of champions race at highland good job Frankie!

Back