Happy B-day Racer14k!!!

42?

No wonder why it gets later and later every year before you start working on the car for the upcoming season! You are getting OLD!!!!

Happy Birthday! (don't expect a present!)

(or a card!)

(I might call you though - if I get time)

By the way, have you started on the car yet?

:D - JOE

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE OLD, they keep askin about the car the questionshould be
'has your new HOVER ROUND scooter (as seen on tv) been delivered yet?" HAPPY BHIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! HOPE JUDY MAKES IT EXTRA SPECIAL FOR YA.

p.s. your still old:D :D :D :D :D :D

HERE IT IS FOLKS THE BRAND NEW #14K FOR THE 04 SEASON DRIVEN BY THE ONE AND ONLY LOREN KNOX. he he he :D :D :eek: :D

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Loren. So hows that car coming along?? You know its right around the corner. No time to Waist if you want to be the CHAMPION:D . Well any way happy birthday hope oyu have a great day.

Damn it sloppy, I special ordered that thing with an AOL High Speed Supercharger and I don't see it on there!!!!:mad: I quess i'll have to get Paul sr. & jr. to come pay you a visit:D :D

Thanks everybody

.....and for everybody's information AND JOE PRINCE, body and interior is stripped, just have to do some touch up painting ( Joe's job) which is NOT DONE YET and put the new body on. I think we just might make it for practice day.

Happy B-day!

Hope you have a good day!

I can't believe that you have started on the car! Good for you! Is the neighbor cross the road helping?

Re: Happy B-day!

Originally posted by Impressive
Hope you have a good day!

I can't believe that you have started on the car! Good for you! Is the neighbor cross the road helping?

Hehe, whistle, whistle, cough, cough, whistle, whistle!

Dear Impressive,

I believe the neighbor that you are referring to (quite possibly a close relative of Bob Schmitt) has taken up a permanent residence in the Knox back yard.

Loren has had a continuous campfire going for him since he moved in. Even saw them riding around South County (Loren was driving).

They have ALOT in common! They are practically the same age now and everything!

whistle, whistle
:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Racer14K
.....and for everybody's information AND JOE PRINCE, body and interior is stripped, just have to do some touch up painting ( Joe's job) which is NOT DONE YET and put the new body on. I think we just might make it for practice day.

Well, it's about time you get off the couch! You still have not picked up the touch-up paint - so don't give ME any crap!

Besides, I've been out securing your sponsors for this year bringing in a few extra thousand dollars than in previous years!

Is there heat in the new shop yet? Can't paint when it's this cold!

Let's see...
Any other excuses for me to use? Loren, ALWAYS REMEMBER.... when there is work to be done, I ALWAYS have an excuse or two! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, When did you ever call to tell me you were actually starting on the car? I would have at least showed up to see you actually do something!

I know - your getting old an probably forgot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!

Impressive

Yeah, and I even had this done before Feb.1st. Now I just got to get your ole man to make the body for it.

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!!! Hope you have had
a great day.

Oh by the way JOE!!! Loren has a new toy INSIDE to play with, besides ME!! haha, it will be crying for his attention, so you better
get him off the couch, and outside in the garage, he has a PLAYSTATION 2 !!! So Many Toys, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday OLD MAN!!!! LOL!!!! Sorry I missed it! Hope it was a Good One!!!!!

Lisa

Back