Happy Birthday Bobby Regot 4uw

Happy Birthday and good job on your 7th place finish sat. night, in the Modfied Mania feature. You passed alot of good cars. It was great to have your brother Gabe there too. He made a couple of changes on the car that really helped. Your Dad

Hey Hey Bobby Regot!!! Happy Birthday Buddy hope you have a great one. You gotta be like 40 now :D:D
Dane and Kami

Glad I called the FAA and the flight plan from Cleveland stayed closed long enough for you to make the feature and finish. Good job. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Bobby, I have been trying to follow you this year and seeing how good your doing. Give me a call at 573-631-1119 I would like to hear from you... Paul Will and the gang at work.

Hey Bobby Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you made it to your age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kev, Tam, Gordy & Trevor

Happy B-Day bro and there is no way he's 40, he's 33! And it was all driver Sat night with a little help from the ole' "Pizzaman" book! Lil bro was proud of ya, go get em' Fri night.

Gabe

Bob's Birthday

Bobby,

Happy Birthday. Great Run Friday night and enjoyed the visiting with you Gabe and your dad. !! look forward to more stories this Friday.

Gordon

Happy Birthday Bobby! I can remember you being a little guy running around Bell Clair after the races. By the way, it was good to see You, Gabe and Bobby Sr. Saturday nite. Great family! Randy & Chery McGeehon

Back