Happy Birthday Debbie Cummins

DRTFN4EVER2

Happy Birthday momma Debbie. Make sure Jimmy takes you out for Dinner for your B-day. Hope you have a great one.

Well I was going to stay up and be the first person to post it at midnight, but I guess I can't now. Happy Birthday Mom.

by the way, we are going to grandma's for dinner.

Debbie does birthdays?

Wow! "Happy Birthday Beer Bomber Momma"

No age listed though. Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

So she's 30-something?

TTG/MM

Happy Birthday BM. Good thing you are going to grandmas house for dinner, not sure you should eat anything that Jimmy has cooked. If it called for oil you might just end up with 20w50.

Mike

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Bommer Momma... Make them boys take you out and get you a New Bommer Green Expedition :D Tell them
Eddie Bauer !!!! :eek:
Have a Great Day ;)

Lisa

Thanks everybody!

Many more birthdays? I've already had too many to count! Since I was born in the year 1950, this makes it 53 for me! Wow! That's too high to count! Think I'll just observe the "day" without adding more numerical statistics!!!

Now about Jimmy cooking me a birthday dinner--he'd probably have to sort through the car parts in the freezer to find something to "grill", you know. I'd rather go to my Mommy's for dinner--she always makes my favorite meal and bakes me a cake too! decorated with candy corn!!!

dirtgirl: A nice "green" Eddie Bauer would be nice! Something that Bruce and Jimmy could never get in and trash with their racing dirt! Or maybe a sporty "green" ___________(?) but something really foxy-looking for a hot # like me!

What am I talking about? I already have my racey "green" car in the garage with a big #19 on it! Silly me!

Happy Birthday Bomber Momma!! Didn't you know that you aren't supposed to give out the number part of your birthday?? Silly! I hope that it is a great one. Maybe Snake will fix that car for ya. Just an idea.

Happy Birthday Debbie

I'd bake some cookies for you but mine always turn out like little lumps of smoldering cole.

John Barr
The Trashdog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!!!!

IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN AWAY YOUR AGE I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED. I SUPPOSE YOU'RE LIKE A FINE WINE???? GETTIN' BETTER WITH TIME!!!!!!;)

Happy Birthday Beer Bomma Momma!!!!!

Definitly go for the GREEN convertable!!!!
(Jimmy would use the expedition and get it all dirty!)

Hope all your dreams come true!!!
(Even the one about Jimmy listening);)

Back