Happy Birthday, Fish!!!

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
Happy 22nd Birthday, Chris! :)

07/11/87

"Free the Fish!"

Charlie: Chris would like that idea ALOT (Free the Fish for his birthday), but unfortunately the car broke at Tri City last night (broken axle - OUCH!).

Unless......Rich Lawson would allow Chris a birthday lap in that #7 ? - by the way, another lucky number! ;)

The broken car spoiled his plans for a birthday spent doing what he loves to do the most - RACING! We were going to make the trek up to Charleston, IL. Would roll the modified out for him, but too much is needed to get it ready.

We miss our racing family and being at Pevely and are anxiously counting down the days until his return!

"Free the Fish!"A car passed the trailer on the way to Tri-City last night honking and waving and when they went by there was a huge "Free the Fish" decal on their window. Someone told Greg that they passed a Ford Ranger in Eureka the other day with one of the decals, too. Now if that doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy feeling I don't know what will! Thanks for the support.

Happy Birthday bud, I hope it is a good one. I watched your feature last night and all I can say is you need to try to keep all four tires on the ground lol. When you crossed those ruts your car leaped a foot in the air. Sorry you guys broke, you definitely had a fast car last night!

Can't blame a Mom for trying, Rich and Jeannie..............LOL! :D
Have fun, be safe and good luck tonight!!!

Kathy

"Free the Fish!"

Back