Happy Birthday Melissa

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE BUT MY LITTLE GIRL IS :eek: "MIDDLE AGED".:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TELL EVERYBODY TOU KNOW THAT MELISSA KLEINE IS TWENTY SOMETHING (25)

bestway1990 said:
IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE BUT MY LITTLE GIRL IS :eek: "MIDDLE AGED".:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TELL EVERYBODY TOU KNOW THAT MELISSA KLEINE IS TWENTY SOMETHING (25)

Thanks Pop! You guys sure know how to make someone feel young. :D

My sister had to mention to me that now I'm closer to 30 than 20 (round up), and I can rent a car without the "young driver" penalty :confused:. And I guess now I'm officially a quarter of a century old.

But thanks for the birthday wishes! I'll drink a free beer for you tonight :D

Happy Birthday Melissa!

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO young! Enjoy your birthday! Have Aaron take you somewhere other than a racetrack. :)

I guess I'm still young enough. We went out for awhile last night, and I still feel ok this morning. :D And I was only 2 hours late for work.:eek:

We're going out on Saturday for both of our birthday's. Aaron's is next week Thursday, and without any races at Highland that night, we'll probably make our way over to Papa Wheelies. Maybe I can get him to take me out for supper first, and then we'll be ready for shots (Dustin-even rumplemintz :D )

Happy Birthday Melissa your a yr younger then me i didnt know we were that close in age have a happy Birthday

Mary

Back