Happy Birthday Midget Racer

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
Happy Birthday my Love, I hope Reed and I make it a special one for you!!!

It's not really his birthday... She's just trying to get people to pay attention to him.... LOL

We don't need his age, but have a happy day and I know you already have at least one cute present that RaceGoddess presented you. Have a good day and enjoy.

I have pictures of some pretty strange thing that happened at the birthday bash. We may have to pull them out...;)

Happy B-day Art,

Even though YOU are from the wrong side of the track (open wheel) I guess I can wish you a good one.

Mike

ART

Hope you have a happy birthday. Let's see I even gave you an extra birthday a month ago. You got the wonderful people to sing to you and BALLOONS. HA HA!!!!! It's about time you have a REAL birthday.
:rolleyes::D

thank you all for the nice words. i know it hurt some of you to say something nice...hehehehe.especially the fendered folks:D thanks jen and reed for being part of my life. love ya both. you too,cassie. i have decided that i'm gonna start counting backwards,so next year i'm actually gonna be younger!!! thanks again. and mr. siner... you are gonna need binoculars to see the front row from where you're gonna start all year!!!:D

Just how old ARE you if you have to start going backwards?!?!?!?! ;) Happy Birthday Art, I hope it's a good one.

happy birthday

OK Isaid it. Now where's my present? Oh yes, I'm supposed to give YOU one. forget that. It's amazing how such a young person as I am can have a son as old as you are. Happy Day, Art.

mom.. i do not believe that was a sincere gesture on your part. especially since i had to call you and bring it up:D . but thank you anyway.

Back