Happy Birthday midget racer!

Happy Birthday Art! Hope You Have A Good One. Tell Jen To Be Nice For One Day! I Know It'll Be Hard, But She Can Do It. :D

I hear the memory is the first thing to go when you get old... I guess we better hurry up on that project before you forget everything you ever knew...:eek::p

Happy Birthday you short-haired right-wing commie-hating heterosexual...

"Happy Birthday!"

We have never meet but I have read and agree with alot of your post that you have placed on the old RAMS forum and now the 4cyl forum. I'm Marty Boyer and I drive the #52 S-10 mini-stock (was yellow but will be tiger truck in 2006) and I was a previous RAMS member but will racing @ Doe Run this year. I was just wanting to say "Happy Birthday!"

"WELL NOW"Another birthday ?????, who needs the Geritol now ?????:eek: :eek: :eek: :) Happy Birthday ya crazy old german........

Attachments

• Geritol.jpg
    Geritol.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 50
:eek: WHAT another birthday for Art:rolleyes: how old are you now???:confused: Are you older then DIRT:p now. I hope Jen takes you out to eat dinner but i hope she gets that Senior discount with you :D

Happy Birthday Art :p

did jen have a fire extinguisher next to the cake with all those candles on it I know it had to be a fire hazard lol happy birthday ART
Richie and Dawn

i will inform all of these comedians out there like richie and howard that it was a great day for me. had a wonderful meal, and a good time to boot. thanks to all that posted, and i am another year BETTER!!!! not older. thanks again, art. ps... and bomber momma, don't you have anything better to do at 2 a.m. that be on the internet?????? hmmm.. kinda makes you wonder... thanks again.

Happy Birthday Art!!

t.nie called you "short-haired" :D

I guess your probably too old to ride in my submarine anymore.

Ron

Back