Happy Birthday RaceGoddess!!

Millsey

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Racegoddess, Happy birthday to you!!

happy birthday. tell art he's going to have to take you out for a nice or something. hope everything goes well for you today.

Ummmm, Mr. Newspaper reporter, ya need to check your facts. My birthday isn't until next month. lol. But thanks!

Well, Happy NonBirthday (isn't that from Alice in Wonderland) to you then! I hope you have a great day anyway!

Can you get presents on your NonBirthday?

I"m just trying to get you an early start.... LOL...

Actually, when my computer booted up today it pulled up a screen that showed your birthday as being today! After I made the post I started noticing things seemed, well, old..... LOL.. (No reference to your birthday here though.) But by then it was too late (or too early).... Either way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

may as well contribute here.happy b-day yen!!!!lol.can i give ya a spankin??hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!

Happy Non-Birthday, RG!!

Thank goodness! I didn't miss this one! That would be a he!!uva debt to repay--probably would cost me a green racecar, for sure!

How ya doin', young thing? Your days are numbered now! Catch up on your sleep 'cause you're going to need it. I can't wait!!!!

How's "Da Momma" holding up? Exciting times, these are!

:D :D :D :D :D

When is the Allied Banquet?

Hey TTG: You should have a lot to announce at the Allied Banquet then!

RG's birthday and .........:) I can't wait!!!!

Back