Happy Birthday Racegoddess

DRTFN4EVER2

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birhtday to racegoddess happy birthday to you.
Jen i hope you have a great day. Make Art take you out for a nice dinner and a movie, with out the little one. Well happy birthday girly i hope its one to rember. :)

Thanks Karen, but looks like any special treats will have to be put on hold, the lil one has a cold. But Art has promised to make it up to me. :p :D

Is it really her birthday this time?

Wow! Two birthdays in one year! Does that make you two years older? No way! Happy Birthday again, Jen!

What a great birthday present you got last month! He's adorable, like his mother, I presume? Right, Art?

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! I'm going to get over there to see you guys while school's out!

:)

Jen

Happy Birthday Jen and congrats on the addition to your family, I just became a Grandpa in October, i kinda of thought i was a little young to be one but she is very special and I Love her very much.:) :)

happy birthday mommy...

while you an' daddy was sleepin',i snuck out ot bed,an got on daddy's puter an' wished you a happy birthday.thanks for bein' my mommy.i love you.and have a happy birthday.sorry bout cryin sometimes.but daddy told me about how bad water buffalos are,so can we just go to midget and sprint car races this year? thanks,i love you.your son,reed.

MAN THAT LITTLE GUY IS TYPIN ALREADY, FAST LEARNER(MUST GET THAT FROM HIS MOM) :D :D :eek: happy bday jen hope art makes it extra special for ya

happy b-day jen from all of us on the Grondzki crew, hope you have a great b-day and that the little one feels better quickly.
hope to see the little guy soon.

charlie

Happy Be-Lated Birthday Jen..... Hope it was a Good One....
I agree you have to watch out for those twice a year Birthdays
you can really age fast that way... ;) How's that baby? Get your package yet? Once again Happy Birthday!!!!!

Dirtgirl

Happy belated birthday, Jen. Someone was supposed to tell you that for me, but you know how guys are. Anyway, I hope your birthday was a good one!
Tracy

Thanks guys!
The baby is great, he is going to the doc today to hopefully get over this cold. He is soo adorable even with a stuffed up nose.

Lisa, yes I did thanks so much
Tracy, yeah he didn't but he also called a day early.
and as for this 2 birthdays a year thing, no thanks, that was all Millsey's fault, I don't even claim to have 1.

Again!

Jen, how many birthdays are you planning for one year.... LOL... It sounds to me like you're just wanting additional presents from Art.....

Back