Happy Birthday racerchick_16

scoreone

Happy Birthday Meagan!! Hope you have a great day!

Bruce and Martha

Happy Birthday 2 u. Happy Birthday 2 u. Happy Birthday dear Megan. Happy Birth day 2 u. Have a great Birthday little buddy.

dang

dang you are getting old. looks like our kids are growing up. soon they will be taking care of us. and just a reminder girls we will not settle for a nursing home. You 4 girls will take care of us 4 old parents.or we will come back to haunt you. all i have to say is lots and lots of CLOWNS will be involved.love you and you have a wonderful rest of the day and night.ps. did you girls bring all your outfits and the video camera. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Thanks Everyone!!! We all had fun last nite hahaha!!! :D

You can come next time Lisa... Just remember our camping is just a lil better than most :p

yep

they have lots and lots of good food when they camp. ok all snack food.and they have a nice swiming area. I don't think kenny would pass inspection for the swiming area.because of all the things he does while swiming. might cause bacteria to grow in it.and you sould see the BEACH. and girls lets not forget all the hot guys just up the road a bit. thought momma didn't know about them didn't you. I noticed where you put the tents last night right where you could watch them.lol ;)

"Happy late Birthday Megan!"

Sorry for the late Birthday wish, I had my DSL speed upgraded and it wasn't working. I'm sure your parents did their best to make it a happy one!
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

Back