Happy Birthday Racewidow

cngracin

Small Block Chevy Killer!
Hope you’re having a good birthday…..

Oh and I really wanted to put some smart-arse “old” comment right here but I couldn’t think of one due to old age!!! :eek: SEE WHAT YOU’RE IN FOR! ;):D

Happy Birthday!!

Hope you are having a good one racewidow! Especially after the great opening of the rock on Friday. Sorry we couldn't be there.
Hope all is well and again........
:D:D:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D:D:D

OMG it's your Birthday AGAIN !!!!! Girl I sure hope it's a GOOD ONE!!!! Hope Rick and Grady spoil you rotten. When I come to the ROCK I will buy you a cocktail... Yep right out of the bar in my car ROLMAO !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Love,
Lisa, Gus and Hailey.... :D

Happy Birthday Tracy

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

I guess I will have to lead the chorus on Friday!!!

Thanks everyone, it was a very nice birthday - I spent it with family, got some nice flowers delivered and had a steak dinner, what could beat that? (besides a hammock on a nice beach somewhere tropical with a cute little umbrella drink in hand...)

cng - you may be older by one week and losing your mind, but mine was gone a long time ago!!!! ;)

Dirtgirl, I'll let you buy me a cocktail only when I need the paint stripped off my car!! You KNOW that stuff will kill me!! UGH!! :eek::eek:

pasta - you sing it and it'll be the last time!!!! (grrrr!) :p:p

Too bad we have to have them, but another year goes by and you need add one. Happy birthday Tracy.

Happy Birthday to you . You belong in a Z...... Well you know the rest !!

Hope it was a good one.......... :)

Gotta add my "Happy Birthday Racewidow" to all the rest of the well wishers on here. Many, many more, too! :D:D:D

And, you're not old until you're as old as Jack Pugh. ;)

Happy "late" Birthday

Tracy, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but it's never too late. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....well, you know how the rest goes. Hey, JP, you definitely have to lead us in the chorus Friday night! :p See ya all there Friday night!

Happy birthday Tracy! it was good seeing you Friday. Hope Rick is able to get his car on the track this week. AK

Back