Happy Birthday WingsRock

Wheel21

Modified Racer
Since I only have computer at work right now and won't be able to put this on here tomorrow...

Happy Birthday WingsRock a day early:D :D :D

A little advice

If all you boys are going to be playing football, please BE SURE to have your INSURANCE CARDS with you! Your old bones just can't take it like they used to. :D :D :p :D :D

It's all about a high threshold for pain. Have your buddies set the bones back in place and get back in the game. And I guess you would know about the old bones since you're older than both of us.:D

Yes, I do, as a matter of fact! My bones creak and moan every time I get up - especially now that it's cold. It's something you can look forward to over the next year - OLD MAN!

Two old people chapping it up... :D :D

Is that what i'll sound like when I get old:D :D

I can't wait to put a hit on Redbone. I told Wolf to come up and play. He doesn't know. His pimpto is crying for him and he don't know if he can get away. I think he's just scared that Redbone might put another hit on him like he did on the track.:D

Oh my! Is this turning into an all out RAMS football game? I can tell you - from my point of view, it would be much more interesting than any St. Louis Rams game! Hmmmm - shall I drop by with the camera for blackmail pics?

Yes, I do, as a matter of fact! My bones creak and moan every time I get up - especially now that it's cold. It's something you can look forward to over the next year - OLD MAN!

Hmmm, the cold doesn't bother me at all, it's still practically shorts weather. Must be an old woman thing.:p

And as for you Bill, I hope the end of the season wasn't a sign of what's to come for you. Hope your arms can make it through a whole night of racing before they just give out.:D :D

I would think his lower arms and hands would be super strong from playing all those video games!

hey now, we found that problem and I need to tell Reando that also. I found the reason my arms were so tired after the September race at MCS. I had something broke in my steering that was letting my RF tire do some wierd things. Man that was close. Found an excuse for that one.

Yeah that's pretty bad when Mark comes over and we're gaming. When I get tired it hits me at once. Next thing you know I'm out and either in the wall on a racing game or left Mark to fight the Iraquies as my guy falls asleep on his feet.

NO THANKS!

But if they would take the fenders off and give them away they might start looking more like REAL racecars.:D

Back