Happy Mothers Day

kenseth_fan

Turn Left Go Fast
:) I just wanted to wish all the Moms out there a Happy Mothers Day! :)

Thank You

I am mother of a 19 year old son Nicholas. Although he is at a time in his life that he does his own thing and works full time i dont get to see him nearly as much as i would like . But i have to say, the one thing i am the most proud of is being his Mother. I may not have been able to give him the best of everything but i tried to do the best i could. I love him and i love being his mom ! Thank you again KensethFan ....... Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers....... LeaDonna :)

Thank you kenseth_fan! I agree with HobbieStocksFan, I have a 2 1/2 year old son and there is nothing better then being a mom. I never knew how much fun being a mom could be. I love every minute I spend with him. They sure do grow up fast! Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

Happy Mothers Day to all also. I have to agree my daughter is the most awesome thing in my life. Who would have ever thought my whole world revolves around her. :D And to think I am not complaining about it. I feel quite HONORED to be Hailey Starr's mommy :)
Happy Mothers Day to all you mommies out there ;)

Lisa

Back