Harrison 24

NoMore_24

How many people are tired of Mike Harrison winning in two classes at brownstown and highland. modified, street stock

every week

There is an old saying " quite your b--tch@#$, and build a car that will beat him if you don't like him". It amazes me how people whine because a person works hard at his hobby or profession, and is good at it.

ok before they had to qualifiy at brownstown its funny how he always started on the pole in the slowest heat race to give him a great starting pos in the feature, and if he that da n good why isnt he racing for big money and why is he racing a ran down street stock class

somebody has been drinkin more than their fair share of haterade again lol.

If you dont like him you have 4 options...
1. build 2 cars and beat him yourself
2. go somewhere else
3. stay home and yell at your plants or pick your nose (your choice)
4. sit in the stands and pee and moan about it and make yourself look dumb... kinda like you are doing here.

its not that i hate the guy because i dont know him ist im hate seeing him win every weekend i could stay that he is cheating but it has nothing to do with that

wow.....wats up with all this whinning? every one is. o hes faster hes cheating aint he and complainin that someone drives to classes and wins cuz hes a good drive. y cant u juss accept the fact that hes a good DRIVER! not that he ****s up and stuff. people on here judge people when they dont even know what the person is like. this must mean that you are jealous of Harrison that he knows how to drive and make money. and maybe he stays in sportsman and modified cuz hes good at them or hes is drivin that sportsman for some one....ever think of that? of course not all you do is go straight to the negatives about people you dont even give them a chance. w/e dont really like to get tied up in this stuff but im sick of people bashing other drivers cuz they are good and you get beat by them. fix up your car and learn how to drive and if you start to win think of this when you get up to there about how you have to critize the number one driver. im sure if you were in harrisons place you wouldnt be complaining.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?? If so please take your home town off your
user ID. I grew up in Vandalia and I don't want to think(or anybody else for that matter) Vandalia has gotten that bad!

harrison

I LIKE MIKE. HE IS A GREAT DRIVER AND A VERY NICE GUY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM GO TO A DIFFERENT TRACK.

NoMore_24

At the end of last year Mike went to Eldora and raced at the big modifed race and he races for the big money at the local tracks, so don't go around saying he needs to go rae big raes if he's so good. He is an awesome driver and he can go to different tracks and win. Also if you dont like watching him win all the time then dont go to the tracks that he races at or build yourself a better car and go out there and beat him. Another thing, its not just Highland and Brownstown that he races at because last year or two years ago when him and rusty griffaw got into it at brownstown he went to Godfrey and he won up there a crap load of times. Just because he is a good driver and he has a good car every weekend doesn't mean you can go around saying that he should be winning b/c he deserves it. One more thing, its only the third week of racing and people are already b****ing, think about how its going to be all year.

well i think if people like griffaw weber bittle whaly walsh and etc would come to the track on friday sat it would be a diff story then maybe i would look diff at it but until then no more 24

Harrison didn't build the sportsman. I believe Billy Faust and Craig ? built that car and put about $20,000 into it. I think Driemeyer could take him down. speaking of, where has Ryan been this year?

i have no problem with the 2 car i just dont like harrison and the way he drives hes running every one over and getting by with it in highland i personally liked marty smith jr in the 2 car better than harrison

Driemeyer

Ryan is going to be running in the modified class this year. he is racing the 66m modified for now and i dont know if he is going to keep racing that one or finish is own car. you can watch him get better in the modifid class this year.

I have heard of the term "rubben is racen" but harrison got a little carried away friday night at brownstown in the street stock. He beat and banged on that #99 car. I think that was his #. I would just like miller to come to town and do his job and go back to clay county.

Back