Harrison "oh The Pressure"

trackjeff

I would hate to be in Mikes shoes today knowing That Griffaw, Meavert and Leka all have there wins for the weekend. I guess well see him at MCS hoping to get his win! boy this would not be a good weekend to have any problems with the finish from last night. Good luck Mike

trackjeff said:
does anyone know for sure where Mike is going ?

Are you guys going after him??? Thats the way to win a championship, go after the competition, thats what Harrison has been doing. Would be nice to see everyone at The "Vern" tonight.

NO they ran and Mike is the new KING at MCS. GOOD JOB MIKE. Can smell a BOUNTY Brewing. SOCKS UP!!!!!

WE ran your so funny ya we ran another track and had a reason for doing it I will tell ya after we win the National Championship,all they need to do is try Pevely oh no they know they cant win there. remember your words Fast you will eat them next week when we take the bounty....

now just wait a minute!!!!!!! i am not a rusty griffaw fan (yet) :) infact i had words with him and big track jeff a few years back. (yep jeff that was me) i dont think rusty is afraid to race anyone!!!!!! i really dont think he is gonna leave a track because mike harrison is comming to race there. fastestoo you are a complete moron that has no clue as to what you are talking about or what is going on in the UMP MODIFIED POINTSW RACE!!!!!!!! RUSTY IS A VERY FIERCE(SP)? COMPETITOR and a major player where ever he goes!!!!!! obviosly you havent read the post brickmover posted? he all but said tthat rusty came to town (ky) (AND NO KY DONT STAND FOR THAT JELLY YOU USE TO BEAT ON YOURSELF) AND FLAT STOMPED ***!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS IS NO WAY INTENDED TO BASH MIKE HARRISON!!!!!!!!! MAY THE BEST CAR AND DRIVER WIN!!!!!!!!!I HOPE ITS RUSTY !!!!!!!! ONLY BECAUSE HE IS A HARD HEADED WONT BACK DOWN FROM ANYTHING (ON THE TRACK OR OFF) S.O.B. LIKE MYSELF AND HIS CREW CHIEF(TRACKJEFF). i'll tell ya short story,ok maybe not so short.lol as many of you know i use to pit for the hill's well one night at i 55 timmy was doin an awsome job(as always) well him and rusty were runnin neck and neck, timmy was in front of rusty, goin into turn 1 rusty punted timmy,(which i think timmy would have done the same to rusty if it were reversed) anyway, they were both fast as all hell, being the fierce(sp)? competitor i am(like rusty) and a short fuse i went over to rusty pits and asked what the F. me, jeff, and rusty, we had words, none of us backed down. so there for dont ever in this lifetime or your next think that rusty griffaw will put his tail between his legs and run from the competition!!!!!!!!!!

Fastest 00:

They RAN? How do you figure? Pevely has the best modified field top to bottom, and you say Rusty ran? I'm not taking credit away from Harrison but I would bet if you ask Rusty whish is harder, racing at Pevely or racing Harrison and he would say Pevely is much more of a challenge. In fact Rusty along with Weber put on a show in the dash until he had a little bad luck. No Rusty didn't run, he just showed that he has a set down below.

Sloppyjoe I gotta say I dont remember that night, I guess there are to many of those nights and my brain is in the delete mode I guess.

And I can tell you for a fact if ya want to run the big dogs ya got to be at Pevely
It's kinda funny Rusty had to pay his $200 fine to get back in from last year he told me he was taking something home to show for the money he spent guess he thought concrete was it. Concrete 1 Griffaw 0

i think when it comes down to it , mike wont go to pevely, because they say its to far of a drive for them because of the milking thing,but mcs is just as far or even farther. i think he is scared of the comp at pevely. tighten your dress mike because its about to blowin up. :D

this year they are running for points and when the go far like that brad and andie take turns staying home to milk. niether one wants to stay home but they have and look what has happend. say what you want but mike and rusty have raced alot this year and how many times has rusty won? how many tracks has rusty won at compared to mike? the champion will be either mike or leka!!

Mike hasnt been to Pevely at all this year so why should he have went last night. All i can say is KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING MIKE!!!
And Good Luck!!!

Yea your right abcde I guess when you run the same tracks all year like mike you will have alot of wins Rusty has went to so many different tracks it makes it hard to get all the easy wins like mike, And I think there are a lot of guys with alot more wins than him we will see soon who is on top. Rusty wasnt running for the national points and look where he is.

Sorry people But if Rusty wants to win he will have to chase Mike. Mike didnt have a win and Rusty needed to race him Just like Mike has been doing to Rusty. I heard they where calling trying find out where he was racing. Good luck to all.

run the same tracks?!!! i said how many differant tracks has rusty won at compared to mike not how many hes won. and the other question was how many times have rusty and mike raced and how many times has rusty won? quite ducking the truth. and easy wins mikes been chasing the compatition all year at alot tougher tracks than mcs thats why you guys went to ky. friday affraid of the compatition around home? im not trying to start sh!t but dont dog a man for winning and working hard at what hes achieved.its been fun for us wacthing and you sound like your in defense mode.

It didn't take long for Rusty to remember how to drive at I-55, winning the heat race he was in. Its too bad he hit the wall during the dash race, it would of been a heck of a finish against Scott Weber.

Back