HARRISON (this is a good point

c_dicken

Dicken racing
OK every1 says harrison is great and all i personally dont like hium but if he is so great then y doesnt he prove that by stepping up to late model ? then weel c whos a great driver ?? hes bee running in mods like this for years step up mike lets c what ya got .

you ever think maybe him or the car owner (don't know which one if there even is one) doesn't have $30,000 to spend on a motor. Just because some one is good in one class doesn't mean they can have the money to move up. I am in the sportsman class and run in the top 3 but can't afford to move up. Think about the money and what you have and what class your money will make you competitive in. J/M/O so take it or leave it.

no the harrison crew more than has the money for the a late model and agree with c_dicken that he does need to step up into a late model or is he just to scared between the stienkening and ken kady i think that they might be able to find the money i mean comon look at there rig its just a tax right off

Mike is the driver... when you have the oppurtunity to drive with the equipment that he gets to drive with, Who wouldn't?

Yes, I'm sure if they wanted to move up they wouldn't have a problem affording it, but when you're running 1st in UMP and so forth...... Who would want to take the chance of starting at the bottom again?

It's not exactly Mike's choice what kind of car he races. He gets a free ride, I don't think I would be complaining either if I were him. Nor do I think he's afraid of Ken Kady or the Steinkoenigs, he's engaged to a Steinkoenig.

No, I'm not defending him or have a straight forward answer to why he's not in a late model but this is J/M/O!

I've talked to Ken at the beginning of the season about moving up and what he said is that it would cost another 4-6 thousand in parts tires and other misc. stuff over the whole year. Not to mention the engine upgrades and maintenance.

racing 68 it cost more than that a mod can cost in harrisons case about $38,000 a year and a late can cost anywhere from 15,000 to 100,000+ and harrison would only have the best on that late model if he got on but i agree with you spun out

I really like Mike and think that he is a good driver. I believe if he did get in a late model he would do great, but until then, keep up the good job!!!

dude harrison rocks he may not races clean but when he does he rocks and he wins alot or used to at least i only really getto see him @ highland but o well

rock on mike!

Man, if I were Harrison, and I wasn't bored with winning at either class that I race all the time, then I would keep doing what I'm doing. He is a very competitive driver in any class that he races, and I feel that the late model class would be no different. He would have the best car/setup to try it in at least. I think he would make a great late mod. driver, I just don't know that he wants to make that commitment, b/c you know by now that step of the ladder has prob. been offered. Any sponser/or person needing a driver for the late mods. would be stupid not to offer him a spot in their car. I think he's excelled in every stepping stone up to the late model class, so why not? It would be exciting to watch at least.

How Come Harrison Doesnt Go To Clay County Speedway And Take Up Their Challenge? They Have Some Of The Best Running There.

no harrison is obviossly (sp) to scared to go to bigger tracks like pevely because he knows that he will get beat and i can blame him why go where the compition is why not go where u can beat everyone

Back