Has Harison been racing??

stot16

Just Curious if Harrison has been racing anywhere and if not, how come?? I don't remember seeing him in any results recently and I thought he would be running the summermational races.

They did not race last weekend. Mike works for Rinderer farms and they were busy in the fields cutting and planting 3000 acres of wheat/beans. They have the cars ready to go and the last I heard they were going to to be at Tri City this friday, not sure about Saturday and they were going to pick up the summer nationals next week for a little bit. He's definetly still here!

I thought so.....Look for the "Hammer" to be dropping on somebody's azz,soon???...;) :)
They did not race last weekend. Mike works for Rinderer farms and they were busy in the fields cutting and planting 3000 acres of wheat/beans. They have the cars ready to go and the last I heard they were going to to be at Tri City this friday, not sure about Saturday and they were going to pick up the summer nationals next week for a little bit. He's definetly still here!

Don't look now but,,,,,

Harrison has missed 4 shows and still is third in points after LPS......:D! I'm just saying,keep up the good work!!!!

Harrison finished in the top five last night. Hopefully he'll be at BC tonight so that he can carve a little more into the points.

Back