Hats off to Kevin Weaver!!!

DirtChick

The race in Mt Vernon would not have taken place last night due to poor attendance without the donation of $1200.00 to the purse from Kevin Weaver. It was not easy to get up early yesterday morning and get the cars ready, after the rough night of racing we all had Saturday night, and the Sloan team thanks you a bunch....as well as many others, I'm sure. It was VERY generous of you!

Thanks again Weaver!!!
4GH - Sloan

Weaver's an awesome race car driver, and loves to race at that. He knows that the drivers want to race, and I'm sure he did too.

Thumbs up to "The Flatland Flash"! He is one of my favorite drivers.

What a CLASS ACT There is not to many guys that would do that.Wonder if Rodney gave his money back also???

I would like to thank Kevin Weaver for the $1200.00 dollar donation. Also want to thank Bobby and Rodney Melvin for donating their 1500.00 dollars in winninngs to keep the show going. Thank You Rick Heck

Man!!!!!!!Rick after all the donations you probably made a couple GRAND...Just kidding!!!!! it was a pretty rough night cars and fans......

Why can't people stick to the real meaning of a post and not have to bash somebody after something nice is said.
To Kevin Weaver and the Melvins, that was big of you to do that and my hat is off to you. And Kevin, continue to come south and race with us.
For the bashers, stay off the keyboard.

I hadn't heard about the Melvin's donation. Thanks a bunch to them too!!!
As long as there are people like you guys, we will always have a place to race!!!

Back