Hats off to Vince Grondski

After finishing 5th on saturday night and pulling all the way home and coming to the Mascoutah car show shows what racing means to this team. Great looking car and thanks for the effort. BDH did you a great body and the graffics look great. Good luck in 2005.

vince might not be the fastest guy out there, but you won't find a nicer guy, or a guy more willing to put in the hours this sport requires. vince is there week in and week out doing what he enjoys. good luck this year. art.

I'm Going To Fall Over Dead Racegodess Saying Something Nice About The Stock Car Boys And Yes Vince The Car Looks Great

Hound,
You can't read good can you? That post was signed, but not by me and of course I would say wonderful stuff about Vince and certain other "stock car guys" They know I still support them and looks like I might be around this season a little bit, who knows.
Way to kick some dirt Vince!!!

Read the little words

"art." signed it at the end of the message. That means that Art wrote it (and was probably too lazy to sign RaceGoddess off, and then sign himself on again, so he just signed his name at the end so we'd know who wrote it). But I got to give him credit, he did put his name on it.

Nice words for an open-wheel man, Art! I knew you'd see the light!

How about a new picture of that big boy, Jen?

this is gotten a bit off track, thanks to the antics of 1 person who just loves to be immature. i always sign my name when i am on jens puter and post something. that way if it ruffles someone's feathers, jen doesn't get blasted for it. thats just the way i am.i take credit (or blame) for what i say. see, hound>>>>>>>art. <<<<< my name. sorry for taking this away from vince, and his guys.

Back