Have no room to talk

nameless

I was just reading the 18 racing post and there was a message by 5motorsports saying that why are you are you going full time hornet racing you looked pretty good jumping over the tire and then all the smoke. If i remeber right 5motorsports races at Mt veron and Brownstown. He has a nice car but were is it at .I hear it runs but i have seen it a couple of times this year finishing
last .So what is the point of making fun of somebody how runs almost every week end and runs good.:confused:

p.s 5motorsports quiet whinning.

that goes for the rest of
you.

dont i know u

I think i know who u are and yes i do have a car and me and him are friends so dont run off to the mouth if you dont know what u are talking about if you want me to race more than buy me a trailer ha ha ha nice name also noticed it was your frist post had to make a new name to slam someone.

slammin

whats with all the slammin? is there some kind of animosity between you guys or is this your idea of good clean fun? Got no problem with some jokin and teasin but man sometimes the posts I see are downright nasty. Setting up a new user so you can slam anonomously is kind of chicken**** in most peoples book. probably the kind of guy that sneaks up and tags your quarter coming out of turn two. If you can't say things out in the open, maybe you should check your package and zip your lip. I thought these posts were supposed to be a way to find information or state an opinion, maybe not. But then I'm still pretty new to this scene, guess I'll just read and see what happens next.
Just one man's opinion

No slam just the truth .People are two faced in gernal. They are your friends one time and the next day they stabe you in your back. Friends like that you dont need.:D

P.S Just Kick me out Its just the truth

Your best friend nameless

sounds to me like u have some issues that needs to be taken care of and not on this board its people like u that is going to get this thing shut down just like the mt vernon message board a lot of neggative talk thats why sponsors quit giving money and people quit bringing kids so just wanted to say thanx for fuc*ing up the sport.

Brett

Back