Have you seen me?

Hey is there a reward for finding that car & driver ? Or do we really want to know where that mess is?

Hey pitdrifter I was trying to be nice? Ijust wanted to know cause I could use th reward money!!

The reward is; you get to be the "Official Car Starter." Of course you will have to sign a liability release!

I KNEW YOU WERE BE FRIENDLY SCHMIDT. I WAS JUST POKIN' FUN AT YA'.

YOU NEED THE REWARD MONEY? SHIIIIIIIIT, IF I HAD YOUR MONEY, I'D BURN MINE!:D

JOEY, GO EASY ON THE DODGE BOY!:D

pc 36

That would be the first nice thing you ever did :D :D
PC36 You would not need money if you would stop blowing up your motors ! Time to find new motor guy:eek:

Hey I'm so hard up to find a new engine man I thought I might switch to a Dodge! But I don't think I'm that hard up yet! I think though I might have to buy a new truck to change my luck. A CHEVROLET of course!

About Schmidt...

:eek: Bob is great! Not only can he blow-up HIS engines, The one he destroyed Satuday wasn't his!

Don't think it's the engine builder. I know... it's because I talked to you BEFORE the races were over AND I touched the car before it broke.:eek:

Bob, I have been telling you for years, and Mike will agree, put a FORD under the hood!

Hey Mike... how is "you know who" doing? :D

Hey 28jracer I blame all this on you. I think if i put a ford or a dodge in the car (which you know what ford stands for ) my luck would be no better. Hopefully we can sell Todd and Don more shirts so i can afford a new engine.

ready for Saturday?

Will you have the car ready for tomorrow night? I will come see you AFTER the races!:D

Unbelievable!

I can't believe this post fell all the way back to page 30 without Mike's wherabouts and anticipated return to racing being discussed.

I mean, I know he is not a track announcer anymore (but heard that he did pick up a sweet gig announcing Sunday Bingo in between Dittmer and Grubville on Sundays).

What is he doing about his Motorsports operation? I know he has been assisting Steve Maisel air up his tires on his work truck, but other than that, where has Mikey been hiding?

What are the plans for the #19 Dodge?

I HEARD MIKE TALKIN' AWHILE BACK, AND FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT, HE'S SPENDING HIS MONEY ON HORSES IN THE STABLE, NOT THE ONES UNDER THE HOOD.:D

I heard he lost the bingo gig! He is second in charge of calling orders at Chuckie Cheese. By the end of Summer he should be top dog. Unless he get the promotion and gets to wear the mouse suit!

Well, there was a sighting. The car looks somewhat different with new number.

Unfortunately it broke going across the scales and could not make the heat race. They did finish the feature though.

Back