heartland thunder

d_chill

Dewy Screw'em Motorsports
tonight on discovery channel @ 9 pm is a new show called heartland thunder, it about 4 dirt modified teams, dont know much more about it but seem really cool. just letting everyone know ,,,,thanks #00 ricklefs

Ive been to the track they were on and it is fast....and that really is how they acted in the pits...lol

Not a bad show. I wonder if Dee Charles watched and regrets how ridiculous she looked yelling and hollering not only at another driver, but at her husband his crew too. (Brings back some local memories.) I would have handed her a wrench and said change the damn fuel pump yourself beotch, and while your at it, drive it yourself too.

Not sure why Dan Charles was so upset with the #3 car. I replayed it in slow-mo several times and it appeared to me that he used up the #3 and cut down on him going into the corner. Nothing for the #3 to do but lean on him and try to hold his line, once the wheels touched it was all over and they both headed straight for the wall.

Im having tee shirts made that read "I tol ewe it was tha fuel pump!!!" & the cheese burger line was priceless.
I told Gina that was her in 30 years.....then I went to sleep on the couch. lol

watched it last night...pretty good show i recommend it to any racer or race fan

Austin"bigdog"

hey amy but at least its a dirt racing show....dirt guys dont get as much as them blacktop guys....GO DIRT.....man im such a dork!

Austin

I noticed one of the featured drivers, I think his last name was Boney, had Hoffman on the back of his firesuit. Any local connection?

I participated in this program for three weeks, I'm afraid you all are going to be terribly disappointed if you are expecting it to be like MadHouse.

The guy that got tore up was running a Mullins Engine. It's good entertainment,but you gotta wonder how much good stuff got edited out.:cool:

Back