help !..i'm computer illiterate and can't figure out why all thread pages are so large on my screen

every thread page i pull up is so large it doesnt fit my computer screen.....and i can't reply to any threads either....any help would be appreciated..thanks

Ha I'm not the only one why didnt you tell me that hound instead of sending me down the stupid road you did? Hope you fix it I can't

I had that problem also and had to change user settings to fix it. At the top of this page click “Settings”, in the my settings box under “My Account” click “General Settings”, scowl down to “Miscellaneous Options”, under “Message Editor Interface” change selection from “Enhanced Interface” to “Standard Editor”. At bottom click “Save Changes”. Problem solved!

Thanks Cratefan this was driving me insane or more insane than normal.

Thank you Crate fan!!!!!!!! Got it fixed!!! It was driving me crazy also.........Now I have no excuses.
Have a great weekend
Adam

I had that problem also and had to change user settings to fix it. At the top of this page click “Settings”, in the my settings box under “My Account” click “General Settings”, scowl down to “Miscellaneous Options”, under “Message Editor Interface” change selection from “Enhanced Interface” to “Standard Editor”. At bottom click “Save Changes”. Problem solved!

Thank You very much for the step by step directions !!! I was having the same problem butas you said...Problem Solved !

Back