Help me design my paint scheme

Racerrod

racerrod
If there are any talented artists out there, please help me come up with a unique design to make my pure stock car stand out. My sponsors are Allstate Insurance and LANTER trucking and my car # is 37. The car is a 77 Impala. I prefer some blue and yellow in the scheme but anything is possible if I like it.

I will try and upload a black and white of the body style but if this doesn't work just PM me and I'll email it to you. Thanks in advance.

RacerRod

Ill do it in a little later 2nite here is some i have done the 2 are designs of the 17c what i was wanting my car to look like and the other one is corey perigro#48 do you want me to use jimmys car or the monte car???? let me know thanx i love paniting these cars!

Please paint the Impala that Jimmy uploaded for me if you can. (THANKS JIMMY FOR YOUR HELP!!)

I like the colors of the yellow one with blue on the bottom. But I'd like some neat graphics on the side or some stripes down the side. Any colors will work but I'd like it pretty radical. Yellow primary is my first choice though. Thanks and you do great work!

RacerRod #37

do you hae a small logo of the green latern trucking if not i get sumtin crazy done im working on doing a monte right now but i will do both

Yes it's www.lanter.com. Thanks for your help. Allstate Insurance is my primary sponsor for my door area and the LANTER logo I'd like on the rear quarter panels if possible. Thanks so much. "Here's to you Mr. awesome paint shop computer painter" haha.

RacerRod

the logo were kinda big but i got them to work on this car the aint great but it only paint lol i had to put lanter and the bottom of the door it kinda the company colosr and allstate is samm l and that one is big im woking on numbers now so only a matter of time and if you have more ideas just let me know i could do this paint hing all day long Here is some other cars of mine that i did, these took a really long time to do

Well here ya go you can e-mail me if you find other colors you would like me to try or designs or number anything i love doing this stuff just give me your ideas here we go!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!! Keep the ideas coming. Flyin Wizard 15, can you reverse the colors on the yellow and the blue on the car?? Then try the #37 in the same color of blue with Allstate Insurance in blue. You guys are very talented and I appreciate your creativity!

Wild1and83fan your car is cool also. I'm more of a stripe or scribble guy though. Not into flames. I like the zig zaggy designs and stripes more than flames. But I love the bright yellow.

RacerRod #37

What kind of software does it take to do this ? I would like to do my MOD so I can take it with me to new sponsors when I ask for $$$$$ and they see their name or business already on the car where it would be and how it will look. I think it would be hard for them to say NO.. Thanks Let me know

What kind of software does it take to do this ? I would like to do my MOD so I can take it with me to new sponsors when I ask for $$$$$ and they see their name or business already on the car where it would be and how it will look. I think it would be hard for them to say NO.. Thanks Let me know

Back