Help Me!

Mystery Man

Well I am just wondering about Go-Kart racing! I am wanting to get information on racing at the Go-Kart track at I-55! I need information on what I need or different things like that! What about the different age groups? Where do I get this information? Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Come on down to the track this weekend (MO State Champion Race)
Look me up I'm usually hang out around the concession stand
I will answer the questions I can
And we will find some one to answer the rest

Craig

Ps you could IM me and I will send you my phone number

now that you mention it, he does have a goofey look, its been a while since i have seen him but now the nightmare has reoccured in my mind.

when will those lambs stop crying, clarice.(silence of the lambs)

hmmm, i didnt realize you were bald. you must wear it well. if i could go bald i would but my wife would kill me.

Thanks!

Thank you for the info! Do any of you know any good websites that I can look on for different Go Karts? What would be the price of a decent Go-Kart? Isn't there Go-Karts that race on Dirt and Assphalt? What different tracks around here are dirt and assphalt? What days? Are the set ups way different on the Go-Karts that race on dirt and assphalt? I am interested because I want to do both! I have heard about dirt racing Go-Karts and I want to do that and I want to race down at Pevely! Thanks for the Info!

www.pgracing.com you can race at many dirt tracks in there run what you brung class. In my opinion the Intrepid is the best asphalt frame. You will see what I mean if you go down to pevely and watch.

hey pork, what frame did you run down at pevely in the 4 cycle class. didnt you dominate the class? i believe you have a jacket to prove it. you are the man, babyyyyyyy

Check out the Margay chassie!

To be fast you will need 2 karts
Briggs are the way to go for Dirt
And Im sure if you go to Bedrock pork or pukerman
will help you till you get fast

Try www.viperfirst.com Dennis can help with the Dirt and Asphalt

Craig

ive heard alot about you sloppy, but your child may have saved your life. going up against the great porkster from project k&k, is not something you want to do after fathering a child. women want him, men fear him. dogs
hump him.

ohh, i almost missed the pukerman reference, very funny. hey craig, mr clean called and said they need you back in their commercials.

I dont think the Intrepids brakes are bad but, the Margays are bad. Intrepid has a vented disk and it floats. Margays frame is made of a weaker steel and Intrepids are a stonger stiffer steel and that is what you want for a pavment kart. I have a Margay and the brakes start to fade on me after a long race and for the bigger guys they are the worst. My dad drove my kart and on lap 10 the brakes went completly out and he drove through some haybails and bent the frame. I drove an Intrepid for 10 laps and as soon as we catch up on the money thing probley after next year the Margay will be for sale. Another good thing about an Intrepid is you can put a Tag on a 80cc shifter chassis and after a few years of a Tag you can jump up to a shifter without having to buy a whole new chassis.

Back