Help the Storm Victims

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
If you have the time, and since we're all rained out, please help the strom victims.

We all should be grateful if our home, business, or community made it through the night undamaged. Many did not. Seeing your house on TV after a bad storm is not a good thing. Hope Kaiser made out OK. His house was right in the middle of the bad stuff.

TTG/MM

P.S. If you find any eggs with "TTG" on them, give me a call. I think my bunny got blown away last night. Tx. LOL

i was very lucky,,it was headed east along i-70 but turned south near exit 30,,got a lot of buildings due east of highland,,almost every house or farm with damage had a line of trucks in the driveways and lots of helping hands,,i cant do much in the way of lifting but my rollback can,,21X8 feet,load a lot of "STUFF",,if anyone in the highland area needs me n my flatbed call 314 920 3725...

I live in ferguson need I say more house is standing but we are moving to comfort inn upstairs is unliveable trees drown no ---------

It looks like the storm, I don't know if it was a tornado or not, went right down St. Rose road. There was damage from around Klaus-Geiger Road almost all the way to Grapperhause Curve. Clay Bauman's racing shop was almost completely blown away. We can all be thankful there was no lives lost. Buildings can be replaced.

There is a pretty nasty path of destruction right down St. Rose Rd. and Keyesport Rd. just east of Highland. The Bauman's lost more than their race shop, they also lost a couple more of their other sheds on the farm. The farm place that I have rented for the past 6 1/2 years lost one big shed and had some damage to another. I sure am glad we are in the process of moving out and weren't there at the time. In a stretch of about 2-3 miles there were about 6 farm sheds, 2 grain bins, 1 race shop, and 1 house completely destroyed and many others seriously damaged. Thank God nobody was hurt or killed that I know of. It is amazing to see how a community such as St. Rose comes together to help their own when they need it. I think the whole town is out there today helping clean up the mess.

hound,is your insurance paying 4 a ho-tel,if noti got my old house right by u in north county,aint much but a roof over your head

Casey Pearson's Hub Cap & Wheel Store on St. Charles Rock Road looks like it was pretty much destroyed....

Lou Osman's Speed Sport shop, also on St. Charles Rock Road.....just east of the Hub Cap store..........was also badly hit. You could see it in the aerial photos they showed on Saturday morning. Osman runs drag boats and lost his driver last year in a racing accident.

Sad deal. Pray for everyone. Pontoon Beach just got hit bad last time...now once again. Its a mess over there in certain parts.

Back