Help with local tire dealers

Bryan

Does anyone know a tire dealer in the area that carries Interco/ Super Swamper tires? I need to find a set before the race on the 28th. :eek:

Also, I have for sale, 4 practically new 31x12.50x15 Pro Comp X-Terrain tires. They have less than 3000 miles on them and are in new condition. I'll take 500.00 for them.

Oh no lol. I was needing a different set for the front. The paddles are 32's and the front tires are 31's. After the last race or during as well, I noticed my transfer case was binding up. The fronts only measure around 29. I found a set today. They measure 32.5, so things should roll a little better this round. Not the ones I wanted, they are about 30 days behind schedule, so these will have to do. It runs a lot more consistant now. Before my et's were all over the place. Anywhere from a 6.12 to a 6.70. Kinda hard to dial in a time lol. Hopefully things will go a little better this next race. I'm glad someone has thier car right anyway. You have been doing quiet well.

bryan, all my friends and i have always bought our tires from a place here in fredericktown named madison county oil company they can usually get them cheaper than you can get them out of a magizine by time you pay shipping and all that other extra junk if you would like to contact them call 573-783-5803 ask for darren and tell him adam smith told you to call they can prolly do you pretty good on them and they can usually get them in about a day or two.

thanks bryan my car has been running really strong all year. its running its best times by far and each week i get a lil bit faster and faster. last yr my best time ever was a 5.49, but normally it ran anywhere from a 5.55 up to a 5.70 but with new suspesion setup and a new set of kadron carbs its running in the 5.30's i had a run a few weeks ago with a 5 foot spot and i turned a 5.30 and as of right now my best from the line in a 5.34l... Todd Dee and Sherwood Conway really know thier buggys and they have done an outstand job building my car and keeping it running i owe them 2 more than i could ever repay.

Yes its good to have some folks that know their business with the setups. I learn more every time I race. And people are getting to know me a little better now. I was surprised a bit last weekend at the number of people who noticed the rear tires and had been watching the truck. I didnt realize how many where even noticing the truck lol. Kinda makes ya feel good knowing folks are watching. And along with all this, I pick up on what is working and what isnt. I still have a ways to go before comp eliminator, but I'll get there sooner or later. Probably be next year the way things look. I'm still in the phase of getting the truck set up right. Trial and error, I'm sure everyone can relate to that one lol. I'm looking at another gear change, a stall convertor and a trans brake. This winter, I'll be changing the heads and hopefully some new rods and crank.

Hey there Hillbilly! I tried them today, looks like the tire I was wanting is back ordered by about 30 days. I bought a set of mud tires to use for awhile. They will get me in the race for memorial weekend anyway lol.

Back