help!

fullthrottle

i put a post on here below but i dont think anyone understands me.ok i got a torque link that runs from the rearend to up beside the tranny and mounts to the frame with a chain,a shock,and a coilover eliminator.what i wanna know is what shock and what spring in the eliminator do i need to run?any help would be appreciated.thx!

You need a Pro shock WB791 axle dampner shock or similar if I remember right this is a 90/30 shock, seems to me a 200 lb spring is a good starting point..
It's been awhile since I messed with this kinda setup, Hope this helps.

If you use the word latter bar, lift bar, or fithcoil arm, they might not think you are talking about a pullbar and maybe the guys who run these could help you. I would guess at a 90/10 laydown on top of the rearend(you didn't mention laydown shock), a 75 on the arm, with a 300-350 spring and put a rubber bushing of some sort on the chain. I use a pullbar on my car so I'm not sure of my numbers but I used to use that stuff on monoleafs, and thats what we used back then. Your question would be best awnsered by your chassis builder or a four bar latemodel guy.

Back