"Hendricks Motorsports just gets stronger!"

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
With Jr. joining and as Mears improves his skills we will be seeing HMS winning 50% or more of the races in the up comming years. Are the JR fans Happy or sad about JRs move? It can only help him to win that 1st Championship. What's everyone else thank about the move?

why don't we just make every driver in nascar part of the hendrick racing team so everybody has a chance to win a championaship

jr @ hms

I being a big jr fan in the past hope he never wins another race rick hendrick is nothing but a cheater and a thief and bet he paid off a doc to keep from going to jail my opion jr is nothing but a spoild brat he did'nt get what he wanted so he leaves his dads company.

well skoob that is a sad way to look at things. not a big hendrick fan but i think it was the best thing for him to do.
he was not going to win at DEI. as for hendrick being a cheater lets look back a bit (i know about the 24 and 48 being illegal this weekend). havick(an rcr car)was illegal last year with filler in his gas tank for qualifying at i believe daytona. if i recall at daytona this year MWR was illegal with the 55 and everenham had two cars found out of three to be illegal. who is the cheater? there is a saying i have heard from an oldtimer that ran in the early sixties that said "if you are not bending the rules you are breaking the bank. meaning if you do not play in the gray areas of the rules you will not be good enough to beat the other guys on the track that are playing in the gray areas. it is part of racing. as for jr i wish him luck i will still not root for gordon or johnson but i think hendrick is the best place for jr.

junior

you can give someone the fastest car, the best equipment, but if they can't drive, they can't drive. not saying the jr is terrible, but I think his mind has been elsewhere, and its showing.

Back